1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Kobe did steal all his moves :lol

I'm happy for another Kobe, but I'm kinda bummed it's not a younger #8 afro Kobe.

lol you already have an afro #8 kobe. haha. but i mean, i wanna see what it looks like first, if it's drastically better than the first release then it's a definite buy. who am i kidding, i'm probably gonna buy it regardless. haha

Yeah, even if the improvement is tiny, I still want :lol

My afro Kobe is nice, but it's still a "knock off" :D

Anyone got the new PO for this? PM me I need to buy one ASAP! Or just gonna wait till BBTS has it for PO for declines and etc. =x

Anyone got the new PO for this? PM me I need to buy one ASAP! Or just gonna wait till BBTS has it for PO for declines and etc. =x

WHOA. calm down bro. lol. please re-read this

"New improved version of Kobe Bryant is getting ready with new head sculpt, sneakers, jersey, package size and improved body type will be in the same quality of current NBA lineup. It will be first sold with new beijing store opening in early November. Official photos will be released next weekend."

:wave

"New improved version of Kobe Bryant is getting ready with new head sculpt, sneakers, jersey, package size and improved body type will be in the same quality of current NBA lineup. It will be first sold with new beijing store opening in early November. Official photos will be released next weekend."

Yea does anyone know where we can preorder this? I had one reserved at ClarkToys but cancelled because they told me it was just the first one. Apparently they were not allowed to release information about a new release. I must get this figure!

Well it's sold out in some of the markets here like BBTS so if anyone is thinking of cancelling their's RETHINK it and know that there's ME to buy it lol

I'm not sure if you know Taka, but we're talking about Kobe version 2 :D

Version 1 is the one sold out at BBTS. Apparently version 2 is improved.

So V.2 is gonna be up for PO???? I have hopes??? :D

Lol yeah. Sorry if I thought u seemed a little eager for availability but yeah, those are the first news about kobe 2.0. I'm a bit excited to see the "improved" figure. After all the recent releases I also think it has drastically improved. I'm pretty sure it'll be available on website by next month if they start selling in store locations.

Nice one EB :D

8104bf6a3f9f11e3b81222000a1fd1fa_8.jpg

Somebody make some nike decals though :lol

This is the best news! I was just about to order the Jordan but am going to order this instead! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news!

They needed to do this figure justice! Original just doesn't hold up to the newer figures in this line. I mean if Griffin and Lin get better sculpts why not Kobe?!

REALLY glad I held off on buying the first release! Just hope there's a significant improvement......

I have the first Kobe and I saw pictures of the MJ, Lebron and Griffin but don't understand why they are better ?
Can somebody who own them all explain where Enterbay really improved in making those figurines ?
I have to say that I still love my Kobe and doesn't mind buying a second one if it's really different and better.

I have the first Kobe and I saw pictures of the MJ, Lebron and Griffin but don't understand why they are better ?
Can somebody who own them all explain where Enterbay really improved in making those figurines ?
I have to say that I still love my Kobe and doesn't mind buying a second one if it's really different and better.

I have both the MJ and Kobe and being that i still really love the Kobe 1.0, the quality of the MJ is much better.

-better paint application
-better shoes quality
-better jersey quality
-better joints
-better ways of attachments (head, shoes, hands)
-better stand

Back