1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Matt. I'm pretty happy with it :D

Thanks to the other Matt for the custom #8 jersey :hi5:

I know, same pose, but I actually managed to get a sharper shot, without the camera flash :D

q18x.jpg

Very nice pics Lawrence! I think I would want a 00-01 #8 kobe jersey more tho. To go along with the "adidas the kobe" shoes that the figure came with. Maybe to go along with shaq as well.

I guess the hype is all on jordan now. Anyway. Still love this figure. Broke the stand that he came with so I had to custom one.

null_zpsd8b94cae.jpg

you might wanna get the 1/6 Astronaut helmet from Dragon for him too to match the Adidas shoes.

Very nice pics Lawrence! I think I would want a 00-01 #8 kobe jersey more tho. To go along with the "adidas the kobe" shoes that the figure came with. Maybe to go along with shaq as well.

1378890_539536096120928_1053716094_n.jpg

"全新科比优化版已准备就绪,头雕,球鞋,球衣,包装尺寸和素体改良跟现有NBA系列看齐,11月初北京店开业首发!官方图片下周末发布~"

New improved version of Kobe Bryant is getting ready with new head sculpt, sneakers, jersey, package size and improved body type will be in the same quality of current NBA lineup . It will be first sold with new beijing store opening in early November. Official photos will be released next weekend.

1378890_539536096120928_1053716094_n.jpg

"全新科比优化版已准备就绪,头雕,球鞋,球衣,包装尺寸和素体改良跟现有NBA系列看齐,11月初北京店开业首发!官方图片下周末发布~"

New improved version of Kobe Bryant is getting ready with new head sculpt, sneakers, jersey, package size and improved body type will be in the same quality of current NBA lineup . It will be first sold with new beijing store opening in early November. Official photos will be released next weekend.

daaamn. right when i thought i was done (got the hoop, kobe 1.0, and series 1 red 23 jordan), they release info on this???:gah: welp, gotta save up now... hahah

New head sculpt. Nice. I wonder if it's the original one they teased waaaaaaaay back?

69464edegw6det215mllmj.jpg

I kinda don't want it to be. I want something with more likeness to Kobe. New sneakers & jersey sound cool. The away jersey would be nice.

I'd like the scowl, or a more neutral sculpt. I think the tongue out would remind me too much of Jordan :lol

Back