1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. This is one of the best sites to order action figures from. Sometimes i buy direct from Enterbay too if it's a limited edition. But their shipping charge is a little crazy since they're in Hong Kong.

Well it looks like that Kobe one has now sold out for pre-orders! Did they just release information about it being a version 2.0? I should have jumped on it when I had the chance!

I preordered the LeBron from that site you had suggested! I hope that they release a V2 Kobe next! Thanks for all of your advice.

Do you happen to know of another site where the Kobe may be available for preorder? I already preordered the LeBron and want the Kobe to match!

Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

X9MZn.gPwZMW.Tb0v_9Z3w.jpg

As we're heading to these next few heading up I'm surprised that we aren't seeing older players sprinkled in. I wonder if EB will do a separate "NBA Classics" line or if we'll get a bunch of them thrown in after this string.

That is so inaccurate. Lebron was scheduled for Nov of 2012 and is not just being released in Aug 2013? Do they have a more up to date release schedule?

haha. i did notice they changed that after i already had bought mine, but honestly, unless they come out with an away variant and maybe an updated headsculpt/shoes, i'm not gonne re-buy this figure. i would stick to your idea of customing one. i think i saw a jordan stand on ebay going for like $40.

Yea I'm buying one and just going to customize the base and plate! How about te uniform/arm sleeve? Any suggestions there?

@ Highimmatt

You must play basketball.. these are some of the most natural looking poses that I've seen online. You can tell who plays ball and who doesn't by the poses people choose lol.. I'm not a Kobe fan but these pictures almost make me want to buy one as Christmas gift to a friend of mine.. ALMOST

This one really captures the cocky confident swag that kobe has..

null-27.jpg

@ Highimmatt

You must play basketball.. these are some of the most natural looking poses that I've seen online. You can tell who plays ball and who doesn't by the poses people choose lol.. I'm not a Kobe fan but these pictures almost make me want to buy one as Christmas gift to a friend of mine.. ALMOST

This one really captures the cocky confident swag that kobe has..

Thanks man! I do play ball. I'm not like pro or anything but I can play. I know what you're saying tho as far as the figures go. I feel that we have a great chance for poses because these figures are so versatile that I feel we could be creative with how we pose them. Lol :hi5:

Might need some more work, but I thought the away jersey was interesting.

3F4AC80F-C5CF-44A0-82FE-DE0B26D093BD-159-0000000A501D4CD4.jpg

More pics here.

My Kobe uniform from Matt :D

Not the best pics, but maybe I'll try again during the daytime.

4ua1.jpg

z07u.jpg

Back