1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to buy a case also if you got a link I can check it out so maybe I can buy it also and where do you searcg for your cases at?

Sorry man. It's online but locally. I usually look on Craigslist first for cheaper options as far as casing/glass cabinet options.

Hi quick question and sorry if this was already asked before.

Does the Larry O'brien trophy have any sort of engraving (team name or year) on it? Thanks.

Anybody have more information on this? It was posted on Enterbay Bill's Weibo.

69464edejw1e4y1datc6qj20hs0hsgmg.jpg

Maybe a limited edition of 24 figures, signed by Kobe Bryant, with certificate of authenticity? I couldn't really read everything written in the pic.

Saw that too. Might be a personal. It would suck tho if it were released as I already have it and would go well with my signed jersey and hat.

Some collectors seem be having a hard time getting Jordan figures which are limited to 2000 or something :lol Imagine trying to get an autographed figure limited to 24 pieces? :thud:

If any do go on sale, I'm guessing it would be auctioned, or maybe offered as some sort of prize. Or perhaps all 24 pieces already have owners.

Hi Guys,

Just want to share a few photos:

Kobe Bryant - NBA Collection - Enterbay

8867821614_7d80354548_z.jpg

8867814964_ba2dd60df0_z.jpg

8867797096_f137871a4b_z.jpg

Hi Guys,

Just want to share some photos:

Kobe Bryant - NBA Collection - Enterbay

8867821614_7d80354548_z.jpg

8867814964_ba2dd60df0_z.jpg

8867797096_f137871a4b_z.jpg

Anybody have more information on this? It was posted on Enterbay Bill's Weibo.

69464edejw1e4y1datc6qj20hs0hsgmg.jpg

Maybe a limited edition of 24 figures, signed by Kobe Bryant, with certificate of authenticity? I couldn't really read everything written in the pic.

Yeah it was mentioned a few months back. They have 24 signed (his number) but they haven't said how you can get one

If you look in the bottom left hand corner you can see it is marked 3 of 24.

I would kill for an autographed Lebron. Ha Ha!!!

Mark OSR One Sixth Republic says it also mentiones a Kobe 2.0

Sucks if you own one already. The original Kobe is shown as sold out on Enterbay website.

I would guess it has a Lakers Logo stand with newly developed pole and a better fitting jersey.

It would be cool if they had a different jersey also, something for the people who bought the original Kobe

Back