1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I know of. When I found them on eBay, there were 2 blue & 1 white available. Not sure if there were a bunch of them available or not. Maybe try asking the seller?

$T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG+FPBQ7W9SEIow~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqNHJEIFDOG%29LBilBQ7W9ViUrw~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqVHJF!FDH%29CLo3%28BQ7W9ZQz-Q~~60_57.JPG

All that is missing is a #8 jersey

I think there are 48 available afro sculpts right now. Seems like enough that you don't have to worry about peeps sniping them. So I'll post the link here. Maybe a few other peeps might be interested :D

Afro Kobe

Got the afro Kobe sculpt today. Looks good to me, & I'm happy that I got it. But it doesn't exactly fit right on the Kobe neck (well I couldn't seem to do it anyway). It's kinda loose, & when I was trying to force it down, I think I might have scuffed the neck a bit. It can still be posed nicely, even if it does feel kinda loose. Also, although the paint app isn't really identical to EB's, it's still nice I reckon.

Overall. I think it was good purchase. I'm thinking I might get another body for this sculpt, & maybe try & make a "streetball" Kobe, since I'm not sure where I'd be able to get a nice looking, readily available, #8 Lakers jersey.

Don't mind the anime figure in the background. My cabinets are not really organised properly right now :lol

74300250.jpg

78888856.jpg

Back