1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

Just bought on eBay for $260 shipped. Already got the shipping conf# also. I wanted the Adidas shoes so I felt I had to buy it now.

Mine shipped yesterday, I cannot wait to see how this turned out. I have interest in their Lebron and MJ if Kobe is rockin.

We'll get Kobe and according to the plaque Lebron and Jordan are next (I think). The main three I want so all is good

And Durant in Dec 2013... I was hoping NBA Legends would be made as well , but I doubt it.

Agree. They should stick with the legends. I mean... Derick Rose? Jeremy Lin? I don't think its a good idea.

Rose is great and all, but with all the surgery and injuries, he might be another Penny Hardaway in the future. Great player that fell to medicority in.

Jeremy Lin, flavor of the month. I myself am Chinese, and i think Linsanity was too hyped up. I'd pick Yao Ming over Lin any day. Besides, hes now a Rocket, a team that dosen't have any more star power. If he was still a Knick, that would be a different scenario. Lin's popularity will drop when his team continues losing game after game.

Call me old fashion but i'd be on board for Pippen and Rodman anyday. Maybe its the NBA contract that EB has, that is mostly limited to current NBA players.

[URL="https://www.ebay.com/itm/ENTERBAY-NBA-LA-LAKERS-KOBE-BRYANT-MVP-12-1-6-24-10-OLYMPICS-2012-NEW-POSABLE-/280933203146?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4168ec7cca]Goodshipped has it up for pre order on Ebay for $220.88 shipped[/URL]. It might even be cheaper than I thought when EB puts it up for sale on their website. Paying around $270 for this figure kinda stings a little bit more :thud:

Oh well, it's done. I got tracking details, so I think I might have this next week :yess:

Figure looks fantastic, except for the jersey/uniform, whatever you call it.
The fabric seems to be way too thick. Still, all those players would look awesome next to each other on a shelf.
Looking forward to seeing more in hand pics!

I am curious if these will be true to scale. In the video Kobe is larger than their standard body. I wonder if Lebron is taller than Kobe and Durant taller than them both.

Call me old fashion but i'd be on board for Pippen and Rodman anyday. Maybe its the NBA contract that EB has, that is mostly limited to current NBA players.

:clapRodman and Pippen for sure but also Magic Bird Barkley Malone Hakeem and the list goes on!!

:clapRodman and Pippen for sure but also Magic Bird Barkley Malone Hakeem and the list goes on!!

Rodman and Pippen!!! YEAH!!

Could you imagine if they released the 1998 Bulls:
- Jordan
- Pippen
- Rodman
- Longley
- Kukoc
- Harper (maybe)

That would be sweet.

And the 1991 Bulls?
- Jordan
- Pippen
- Grant
- Cartwright
- Paxson

I would love that starting5!!! :)

Size(s) comparison

DSC07306.jpg

It's on....

Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman....

Plus.... Jordan will be in 1/4 too!!

Back