1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

A 1/6 Dennis Rodman better have interchangeable hair with different colors or else total faiL!

i don't care if his hair is interchangeable, they better improve their bodies and sculpt the legs right, because all their nba figures will fail, if those bodies will look like kobes...

and if i wouldn't have seen those kobe pics, i would have been totally excited for this new announcement with pipp and rod, but i'm just totally dissappointed how bryant came out. i reaaaaally hope, they will do something and improve these with the upcoming mj figure. as for now, my excitement isn't that high.

I'll wait til I have him in hand to critique the body (I am not familiar with EB product). I hope they improve the unis.

These pics look so good, they could pass as official promo pics. Best I've seen so far I think. Figure looks real nice :yess:

tumblr_m829iqMOb11ranzbmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m86cec5beX1ranzbmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m86c5wWOnh1ranzbmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m85sjeJilu1ranzbmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7zwucXhrr1ranzbmo1_1280.jpg

I only selected a few of this person's pics. There are a few more here. Credit goes to Bryan German.

Lookin at them pics... What's the complaint of the figure... I don't see anything wrong!!

How is the uniform oversized? If you ever watch Kobe play you know that he wears it baggy

HELP!

Is there a link to all of the Jordan information?

Enterbay's site seems very limited...

Are Jordan, Pippen and Rodman confirmed? When are they being released?

No pictures yet? Right?

Pippen and Rodman ?? !! :horror :horror

They really are going to make them? I only said I wanted them cause i like to complain what companies don't make, then complain when they DO make them.

Anyways, my friend bought Kobe at Ani-Com, and with purchase, Natalie gave us 2 cards, for redeemable Michael Jordan accessories upon release. I'll post updates as soon as they announce what it will be.

With the Bulls trio... what do you guys think? Should they all be sporting the same jersey? Or would you prefer one color of each jersey, the Red, the White, and the Black???

I think Enterbay should have scrapped most of their NBA line up for Legends. I mean.. as much as i like Blake Griffin, i would 100% totally go for a Karrem Abdul Jabar esp., with casual white shorts, and light blue shirt... and throw in a pair of sunglasses.

If EB were to do different coloured jerseys for the Bulls players, I think I'd want these jerseys Stan:

Jordan - Red
Pippen - Black
Rodman - White

If they were to be all the same colour, I'd want red :D
Looks pretty big and baggy in these shots......

:goodpost: The uniform looks fine :D
Sculpt looks cool too :yess:

I got 5 mins with the figure, it looks great. I'd subscribe to more figures. It is much taller than standard TT. The uniform isn't as big as pictures suggest while I wish the tailoring was better (embroidered vs stamp lettering etc.). I think the feet should been bigger but that's just me.

The arms are super stiff the legs not so much. I typically buy HT, what is the concern with the body? I have zero complaints with the sculpts etc. After a quick review quite happy with the purchase.

I agree about the feet. They should be bigger. They are on the small side considering NBA guys wear giant shoes.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Overall with the little fanfare this release had, I think it turned out well. I am excited for Lebron and MJ. If true to scale :panic:

Back