1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

Not having the Nike swoosh on the shoes is a killer. Hopefully Jordan actually has Jordan's on.

They should have stuck with the original headsculpt, it looked much better.
No it didn't.

kobe.jpg

Edit: just recalled these:

69464edejw1dvajh9khm4j-650x866.jpg

..which are these:

Kobe-1.jpg

And there are these:

527108_451732641525824_915958674_n.jpg

WTF?

I think Kobe lost some endorsement deals back in the day, because of that "rape" thing. With Adidas being one of them I think.

Thats right! Then it does kind of suck that they could'nt slap the swoosh on these. Then again I can imagine the cost of the rights....

The outfit looks horrible! Looks like he's wearing a big bulky vest like Bane :lol

Agreed. The jerseys don't look like Jerseys at all :lol. Hopefully thats fixed by the time Jordan is released.

KOBE BRYANT ENTERBAY

Box - Front and Back
DSC07293.jpg

With Anicom exclusive shoes
DSC07292.jpg

DSC07303.jpg

DSC07291.jpg

My son loving his Kobe figs
DSC07283.jpg

The outfit looks horrible! Looks like he's wearing a big bulky vest like Bane :lol

that's not actually the fault of the jersey, just look how ugly the body is. how high the area of the shoulders to the neck is and where the arms begin. there is seriously a gap between the arms and shoulders and it makes the jersey looking too high.

the shoulders should have been more natural looking and more flat than that what we got.

I really want to pick one of these up, but I'm gonna wait till a vender in the states gets them in. I don't like the $45.00 extra you gotta pay for shipping for overseas.

I just checked enterbays site and they dont even have him listed yet. I might try to collect this whole sports line. cant wait for jorden and blake griffin. I hope they do shack and the exclusive could be heat or magic outfit. I would buy a ray allen in a heart beat too.

Any idea if Jordan comes in the white Bulls jersey?

Not sure I kind of like the red better but I hope it comes with the white I think the white would actually look better for some reason.

I can possibly see jersey variants of these figures later on. EB did do a variant 'Game Of Death' figure (eyes were painted in the opposite direction), so who knows. I'm happy they went with home yellow for Kobe though.

Man, I was really looking forward to getting this.

Meh. I'm over it.

Even though some things on this figure is putting some peeps off, it's still good enough for me. I won an auction on eBay for around $270. Price is a bit high (I suspect it will be around $225 shipping included when EB puts it up), but I want it NOW, even though it's like a Aug/Sep release anyway :D

Dude better be telling the truth about it being 'in stock'.

Did this get posted?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLhp-8TBtuo[/ame]

Last edited:

I got it for $249 shipped. I have tracking notice etc. and I should have it in hand in two weeks approx. I am looking forward to it, the quality will determine whether I get LBJ and MJ.

I got it for $249 shipped.
Will be interesting to see how much this goes for when EB put's it up. If it's cheap enough, I might want another one :D

Just bought on eBay for $260 shipped. Already got the shipping conf# also. I wanted the Adidas shoes so I felt I had to buy it now.

Back