1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered last week and no replies after 3 mails. Gave them an ultimatum that I was going to give them until tomorrow to reply then I'll request a refund through Paypal.
They sent an email on the tracking number today. Lousy service!

It is their perfection indeed! :panic:

Got my Kobe v2 yesterday. I have a problem with the right arm being tight, but overall, nice upgrade. Although, I might prefer the v1 uniform.

The V.2 Kobe I received seems to have a "faded" yellow uniform. Does the V.1 uniform have the same yellow as the V.2?
It's not the same yellow. Part of the reason I like the v1 jersey is because of the orangy yellow uniform. The brightish yellow on the v2 is a bit weird directly in comparison to the v2, but might not look as yellow displayed on it's own. Actually the whole v2 jersey (although it may be a better fit) doesn't match up in quality to the v1 jersey. If I get an extra v2 Kobe, I think I'd want to swap out jerseys. I don't want to do it to the one I have now, because I don't want to mess around too much with the clothing.

I took some pics, but I'm not sure how well they turned out, or even how well it will show the difference between jersey colour. Speaking about colour, I think v2 Kobe has a slightly darker skin tone as well.
Sorry, I never post pictures here, so I don't know how to show them directly.
141956s2c611wg28j317jw.jpg

141958s1f18lu2zmfl9d99.jpg

142003ptpytwzjvzfaxu2j.jpg

142005kq7yyn47fu6zn4xc.jpg

142009xd9jjscsxjlt90hj.jpg

142011d8t5ihz46b01gt1k.jpg

142013ynrgojmrze1emnvj.jpg

142015etw41i4kacwcn4ni.jpg

142025x7daogow4b7ducao.jpg

Excuse the quality of the pic. It's more for trying to compare the jersey colour, rather than trying to show off the figures. Maybe someone else can do a proper pic comparison :D The one in the front is v2. The nice orangy yellow one at the back is v1.

hq96.jpg

Out of all the pics I took today, the better ones went to v1 Kobe. Still looks nice displayed.

5iht.jpg

6ipz.jpg

Sorry for the lack of v2 pics. A bunch of pics I took were blurry (kinda like the 1st pic in this post) :slap

Seriously, I think peeps need to futz their Kobe's better :lol That's the standard v1 jersey. No mod. I think clicking the arms up helps too.

Edit: Or else it looks like this pic I took last year :lol

k7la.jpg

Last edited:
people really are lazy with futzing the jersey.. V2 is way way better than V1. It may be a slightly too bright of yellow but at least its not made of the same goose down thick material the first was..

bcmy.jpg

The v2 jersey looks kinda sloppy to me. That lining around the neck & arm holes looks poorly done. For me, it's the v1 jersey FTW. I think the v1 jersey might look even better, modded (trim the inside a bit), & on the v2 body, which has what looks like higher shoulders. I have a spare v1 jersey I want to try that with, if I get a 2nd v2 Kobe.

Both jerseys might have their own pro's & con's. I prefer the v1 jersey, & others might prefer the v2 jersey. We like what we like :D

Back