1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kobe v2 has had a price change at Enterbay.com. It went from $180 to $204 like the other NBA figures. It's up to EB if they want to suddenly change the price I guess, but it seems like a weird move. Imagine SSC or HT doing something like that?

Kobe v2 has had a price change at Enterbay.com. It went from $180 to $204 like the other NBA figures. It's up to EB if they want to suddenly change the price I guess, but it seems like a weird move. Imagine SSC or HT doing something like that?

They are charging 24$ more for #24? How funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exploding_Smiley.gif

Got tracking info today, it seems EB might have only sent my parcel out to me today. Lame. For some reason I thought it might be in my hands tomorrow :thud:

I order day 1 it goes up, they say it's in stock, & 11 days later, it gets sent :slap

they are horrible for sending out tracking #s, I have emailed them 3x and no replies; same, i ordered on day 1 of release and still waiting

I already know about EB's rep on sending tracking info a bit late, sometimes even after a figure has arrived at it's destination. It's the lateness of sending the figure in this situation that's disappointing.

Maybe yours has been sent out too Bnagra.

I ordered last week and no replies after 3 mails. Gave them an ultimatum that I was going to give them until tomorrow to reply then I'll request a refund through Paypal.
They sent an email on the tracking number today. Lousy service!

It was up on the 12th? If you're in Cali, then the 12th there would be the 13th here. I ordered on the 14th (here). Maybe I didn't order day 1 then. I ordered after Resident Eric posted. I thought it only went up for pre order that day.

To be honest, I wasn't sure which Kobe I was going to end up with in my doorstep. Ordered the figure once I saw it was "available" on Enterbay's site on Nov.12 (Enterbay USA did not show this figure in their store).

can you post the email address please, I have sent 3 now with no avail

I ordered last week and no replies after 3 mails. Gave them an ultimatum that I was going to give them until tomorrow to reply then I'll request a refund through Paypal.
They sent an email on the tracking number today. Lousy service!

when i got my anniversary jordan, it just arrived, i had no idea it was even shipped; i suppose the same will happen here, but the difference is i am expecting it and not getting any responses from them

I bought kobe 2.0 on the 15th and they sent the tracking last night.
They are responding to my email queries, but it takes a couple of days for them to answer.

Back