1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I was looking at that earlier on eBay, but I was thinking the material was too (I don't really know how to describe it accurately) "woolly" maybe?

What are your thoughts Matt?

It looks more cotton like, where the Jordan one is like nylon.
It does look nice though!
Dont have the kobe figure (only a copy head), but I would buy the warmup if I had one :)

Material is amazing. I actually really like it. Would've looked better if Kobe's face was serious but the smiley sculpt will do.

Bringing some life to an old thread, but I just had to give props to Matthijst. I was not happy with the faded yellow uniform from the v.2 Kobe. I picked up the v.1 for the uniform, but it looked WAY TOO BAGGY, even for Kobe!

I thought I'd try something different and go with the Sunday White uniform. Matthijst even went a step further by making the updated, 2015 jersey that the Lakers currently wear (noticed that the NBA logo is now on the back along with a yellow/gold stripe behind the collar piping). I asked and he provided! Even threw in the white and yellow braces for the arms and knee!

The shorts could be a little longer and they are missing the triangular cut below the "L." But those are small details that I can pass because the quality just looks and feels SO MUCH BETTER than Enterbay's stock uniforms. Makes me not want to pose My other Enterbay NBA figures next to my Matthijst KOBE! Definitely gonna be placing more orders soon!

Some pics. Sorry for the poor quality pics. They don't do Matthijst credit......

v5zwnd.jpg
hrc5fb.jpg
seq73k.jpg

Bringing some life to an old thread, but I just had to give props to Matthijst. I was not happy with the faded yellow uniform from the v.2 Kobe. I picked up the v.1 for the uniform, but it looked WAY TOO BAGGY, even for Kobe!

I thought I'd try something different and go with the Sunday White uniform. Matthijst even went a step further by making the updated, 2015 jersey that the Lakers currently wear (noticed that the NBA logo is now on the back along with a yellow/gold stripe behind the collar piping). I asked and he provided! Even threw in the white and yellow braces for the arms and knee!

The shorts could be a little longer and they are missing the triangular cut below the "L." But those are small details that I can pass because the quality just looks and feels SO MUCH BETTER than Enterbay's stock uniforms. Makes me not want to pose My other Enterbay NBA figures next to my Matthijst KOBE! Definitely gonna be placing more orders soon!

Some pics. Sorry for the poor quality pics. They don't do Matthijst credit......

v5zwnd.jpg
hrc5fb.jpg
seq73k.jpg

This is fantastic. This might be my favorite look on this figure.

Thanks! Here are some updated pics with the new shorts (longer length/triangular cut on bottom)......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] Great work. I want this on my desk at work too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered this guy today. Never been the huge Kobe fan but there is no denying his greatness and I'll be happy to add him to my collection. Iverson next and hopefully Pippen and Penny are coming soon. And then Shaq... PLEASE!!

This guy arrived today. I think one of my shoulders is a bit suspect but this is a nice figure. Not so sure about the smiling sculpt but I think the action sculpt looks great.

d6a4cb3a8c06407f7740abd00a319c47.jpg

db79aa1ec8135fc9a55f908c02d340b2.jpg

8e05f99cea1404d9768fc3c1c322e5d1.jpg

Just wanted to let folks know that Kobe V2 is available on enterbayusa.com if you are still looking for this guy.

Hi guys...does anyone interested to sell the inner white tank top?
Thanks

Back