1/6 Double Play - Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likeness has realy improved but i think Threezero will do a much better over all product i prefer there weathered dirty look.

Also id much rather have a group from the same manufacturer and support the license holder. I as a collector and retailer will only buy a custom if its the only option e.g DIDs Agent Jack.

I ordered through APCollectibles. Anyone know about them?

Thats where i get all my stuff, i asked Aaron about this set a couple weeks ago and at that time he said he hadn't heard any news on it then. I'll check with him this week to see if he has any updates.

Likeness has realy improved but i think Threezero will do a much better over all product i prefer there weathered dirty look.

Also id much rather have a group from the same manufacturer and support the license holder. I as a collector and retailer will only buy a custom if its the only option e.g DIDs Agent Jack.

What he said.:lecture

Got my Crossbow Warrior Daryl figure...

daryl011414008_zps7ffc0368.jpg

daryl011414007_zps585026d2.jpg

daryl011414006_zps1d088c82.jpg

daryl011414003_zpsd60a88b3.jpg

daryl011414001_zps9e9789e1.jpg

daryl011414002_zpsa4db13f5.jpg

daryl011414004_zps64b18a4b.jpg

Overall I'm happy with the figure- loads of accessories. I would like to swap out the body for a True Type for the added articulation.

I would get this guy if Three-0 Daryl wasn't in the pipeline. Nice photos Keenan.

Looks pretty good. Awesome pics and poses. I'd get the vest and knife for my custom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the poncho have a slit in the middle to put his head through or does it just wrap around him?

Back