1/6 Double Play - Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like a good basis to get to make your own Daryl figure but the sculpt isn't good especially compared to what is being put out in the customs zone. I would get one of those and this to make myself something nice.

This is a really nice set. I don't mind the look of the sculpt, just the size of it. They really need to get the proportions correct to the body they are using. I will probably pick it up for the right price.

Anyne care to wager how long it is before sideshow sends this guys a C&D order now that this has been posted on this site?

Has it even been confirmed that Sideshow has the license? I thought it was still speculation at this point.

Well, the Other " old guy" merle figure was canceled becuase " a Major player in the 1/6th world has the official liscense for Walking dead" a little while back. and the was anceled withnin 48 hours of being posted here. so we will see.

appearently, someone let it slip that sideshow has the Walking dead liscense in a chat a while back. We will know for certian in a few days.

oh man....glad to see somebody getting this license.....not sure I want SS to have it though....would make for some weird Premium Formats.

This does look nice part wise, but I doubt it sees the light of day after the Old man got canceled. This will be the same, no doubt.

The old man got cancelled?

Yup.
They recieved a C&D From teh company that currently has the liscense.
all we know is that it's a "major player in the world of 1/6th". There is some evidence that this mystery major player is Sideshow toys, and we will see/hear something at SDCC this year.

Is it me or is the neck too long and the head to small and the body too big?
Crossbow , shoes and waist coat are good.
With a proper head and a load of weathering it would be great.
Also those plastic squirell's are terrible.

$220!? What the ****!? At about $120-$130 I'd be sort of interested, and even at that price this figure has all kinds of problems.

At this point there is no way this is getting made. I would steer clear of that auction.

Back