1/6 Double Play - Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Double Play will make any other TWD knock off figures.
If ThreeZero are having issues producing figures,I'd like to see Double Play make a Rick Grimes figure.

Put the finishing touches on my custom DD. Added the dead squirrels and handkerchief from the Double Play set. Everything has been painted and weathered to some degree, even the squirrels who had a pretty flat paint job.

Now I'm waiting on my clothing set and officer Burns belt for my Rick bash. Once he's done I just have to wait for ThreeZero's Michonne to go with the pets. Think that'll be enough for the line unless a great looking Hershel is released.

Feedback is welcome but keep in mind I'm no customizer. Just trial and error until it looks halfway decent.

well DP sculpt is comic version of darly.
FullMetalHippie custom hs is way spot on

Any chance this company will do any more walking dead figures? If ThreeZero doesn't do all the characters in the series, maybe Double Play can pick up the rest.

Put the finishing touches on my custom DD. Added the dead squirrels and handkerchief from the Double Play set. Everything has been painted and weathered to some degree, even the squirrels who had a pretty flat paint job.

Now I'm waiting on my clothing set and officer Burns belt for my Rick bash. Once he's done I just have to wait for ThreeZero's Michonne to go with the pets. Think that'll be enough for the line unless a great looking Hershel is released.

Feedback is welcome but keep in mind I'm no customizer. Just trial and error until it looks halfway decent.

is the head supposed to be up that high?

It looks great, really really great I wish i had this, the only thing it made me wonder about your custom is how high the forehead goes

Back