1/6 Double Play - Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that was World Box.

The one that made the TTM19 knock off, and added a weiner and Shane head. Coincidentally enough, the headless body was released but no word on the body with the Shane head.

Too bad about the Shane w/weiner. Still keeping my preorder on that with Cotswold though. Also glad that this one actually has a chance of seeing the light of day. Sculpt could be better, but if the price is right, it's something I can live with.

Eh, at $140 I think I'll wait and see how ThreeZero's Daryl turns out. They said the TZ figures should be about the same price as this and I'm hoping TZ's has a better likeness.

The Merle is OK, but far from being truly accurate.

I'm just thinking how foolish I feel now for buying the WGP crossbow last year which I still haven't got by the way. That crossbow is more than half the DP Daryl cost or the TZ yet to be released figure (if the $130 is accurate) and it doesn't even have a sling. I think I'm done with WGP going forward.

I'm just thinking how foolish I feel now for buying the WGP crossbow last year which I still haven't got by the way. That crossbow is more than half the DP Daryl cost or the TZ yet to be released figure (if the $130 is accurate) and it doesn't even have a sling. I think I'm done with WGP going forward.

They make nice stuff but you have to wait a long *** time. Then you gotta get it painted, more money , and so on.

I went through a customs phase for a bit I'm done with them.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Im completing my Walking Dead line and then I'm done with 1/6 figures. Going back to full sculpts. The custom thing burned me out...especially when you shell out all that money for overpriced clothing and stuff only to finally have a company to produce them for a fraction of the price you paid for that custom!

yup with threezero's announcement i am surprised anyone would get this as price range will be quite similar, sure threezero's will be bit more expensive but its official and will def have a better sculpt.

Back