1/6 Double Play - Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$220!? What the ****!? At about $120-$130 I'd be sort of interested, and even at that price this figure has all kinds of problems.

At this point there is no way this is getting made. I would steer clear of that auction.

Ebay isnt anything to go by. I'd wait for one of these small online collectible stores to put them up. But not before SDCC.

I've been reading different leaks on TWD line being released, and a lot of people have been saying its gonna be announced at SDCC for an October release. Whether its true remains to be seen. It would make sense though....in time for season 4.

I've been reading different leaks on TWD line being released, and a lot of people have been saying its gonna be announced at SDCC for an October release. Whether its true remains to be seen. It would make sense though....in time for season 4.

I wouldn't count on a delivery of October, but more like a pre-order by then. SDCC license announcement (maybe with a WIP or proto shown) and then the pre-order in Oct... if its Sideshow that is. Which I really hope it is.

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm asking for an honest opinion... Should I buy this now? Or wait for SDCC to see if sideshow announces anything? And do you guys think they will cancel this like they did to the "old man" (Merle Dixon)?
Thanks

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm asking for an honest opinion... Should I buy this now? Or wait for SDCC to see if sideshow announces anything? And do you guys think they will cancel this like they did to the "old man" (Merle Dixon)?
Thanks

I'd wait. And yeah, chances are high this will get canceled too. If you do pre-order though, don't do it on ebay. Go through a reputable retailer.

The only thing I would want from this is the knife and possibly the crossbow. Already got a really nice one off of ebay, but this one might be a little better. If it is made, I will keep an eye out for parts.

Oh and it looks to have the ear necklace.

220? No way, I was so interested until I saw the price on the later pages. If it was hot toys..maybe.

You might be right Buttmunch on the release date. How stupid of me....I forgot SS sits on their rump and continues with delays. Soooo, if this is true about them announcing it....we might see a line sometime around season 7?

I do not think the face is that bad. I mean, sure it is not Hot Toys quality, but it is not horrible either.

Everything I see looks pretty solid. the clothes are good, the weapons look really good.
The squirrels look bad but all they need is some new paint.

This looks pretty good actually.

I'd prefer Hot Toys get the license, even if it took them ages to get the figures out, as they'd best nail the facial likenesses and accessories. If Sideshow gets TWD, I'd be just as content seeing a surprise Game of Thrones Hot Toys announcement. Highly doubtful, but we can all dream.

Isn't this the same company that canceled Merle? :confused:

No, that was World Box.

The one that made the TTM19 knock off, and added a weiner and Shane head. Coincidentally enough, the headless body was released but no word on the body with the Shane head.

Back