• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Coco, what options do you currently have available for Ahch-To? Looking for something for Luke and Rey

Hi Coco, what options do you currently have available for Ahch-To? Looking for something for Luke and Rey

I’ve only done a couple Ahch-To stands. Lots of paint work involved. I had planned on doing a Luke/Rey double figure stand for myself but after TLJ came out it kinda soured my desire to make it so I never did. The HT TLJ figures look so good that it almost makes me want to make one again though.

B803A884-35F7-4DAD-9B01-8C6C4D905F90.jpeg

5D89C0EC-9579-4FA1-A0FD-839BA4DA7822.jpeg

I’ve only done a couple Ahch-To stands. Lots of paint work involved. I had planned on doing a Luke/Rey double figure stand for myself but after TLJ came out it kinda soured my desire to make it so I never did. The HT TLJ figures look so good that it almost makes me want to make one again though.

View attachment 437898

View attachment 437899

Looks good. Let me know if you end up making the double, definitely going to try to find some way to do something like that with my display. I've been trying to chase down the pre-order stand from TFA Luke

The other thing that might be cool for TLJ Rey and Luke is just a flat rocky surface. In fact something like that would probably work well with a lot of different figures.

StarWars-Rey-TA.jpg

If you mean the Mezcoasters they’re $17 each.

Thanks! The next 1:12 dio stand I have planned is a red and blue gravel arena style Double for Thor and Hulk.

I don’t see any recent pms, AJ.

Damn don’t know what happened, sent on the 16th, anyway sent another one just now. Sorry and thanks!

Hey Coco--what options do you have right now that are suitable for diecast Iron Man figures?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hey Coco--what options do you have right now that are suitable for diecast Iron Man figures?

I use the all black 4x6 stands for mine. I’m just about to finish one in a different style than shown in the pics for my MKIV. I’ll post those picks later tonight. The ones here are 4x6 with angled edges.

766BE4EF-6EC7-4610-AC0A-F6848EB702F5.jpeg

7715400A-712A-4F95-82A7-6852D5EBDA6B.jpeg

70D592F7-E2D2-4F00-B7D9-4A69A08F9F9B.jpeg

I use the all black 4x6 stands for mine. I’m just about to finish one in a different style than shown in the pics for my MKIV. I’ll post those picks later tonight. The ones here are 4x6 with angled edges.

View attachment 441350

View attachment 441351

View attachment 441354
Right, I remember seeing those previously. Just curious--whats the material? I'm surprised they can handle the weight in that flying example you showed.

Are these the $16 ones in your price chart in the first post?

Right, I remember seeing those previously. Just curious--whats the material? I'm surprised they can handle the weight in that flying example you showed.

Are these the $16 ones in your price chart in the first post?

The stand has a little weight to it but it’s more that the figure is suspended directly above the center of the stand. It’s quite stable.

The angled, black stands are $24 with the plaque and $18 without.

I'll be interested in seeing your custom stand for the Mark 4 dicast. I hate the crotch grabber stand it came with.

Here’s my MKIV stand. I’m just picking various favorite figures as an Avengers collection so I designed the plaques more generic than movie specific. I’m still working on stands for Thor and Nick Fury. Haven’t decided on which Hawkeye and Black Widow I want to get yet.

BE3F60E4-1F6A-434F-95E5-27E8437529A0.jpeg

FF573F49-BC79-4727-843A-8F159C9D22F0.jpeg

The stand has a little weight to it but it’s more that the figure is suspended directly above the center of the stand. It’s quite stable.

The angled, black stands are $24 with the plaque and $18 without.

Here’s my MKIV stand. I’m just picking various favorite figures as an Avengers collection so I designed the plaques more generic than movie specific. I’m still working on stands for Thor and Nick Fury. Haven’t decided on which Hawkeye and Black Widow I want to get yet.

View attachment 441411

View attachment 441412
Thanks for the info.

Couple of other questions (sorry for the barrage of questions; I'm just figuring out what to order):

I seem to recall seeing a Mad Max stand you made but I can't seem to find it in the thread. Am I imagining things? Alternatively what options do you have for a desert style stand? I have a Max figure who could use a better stand.

Lastly, do you have a topper that's like a city street or asphalt?

Back