• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 scale Boba Fett display stands.

57C2B069-C4C2-4FBB-91D4-14E897D9F44E.jpeg

89E6467A-AE05-4B59-B060-F884593A60F6.jpeg

Do you have anything for the 1/4 Dark Knight figures?

I will, Dylan. I have the 1/4 Joker from HT ordered and will probably use a simple black stand for him but I’ll also be making a street style stand for the “hit me!” scene. I’m still trying to find a 1/4 TDK Bats within my budget.

Last edited:
I will, Dylan. I have the 1/4 Joker from HT ordered and will probably use a simple black stand for him but I’ll also be making a street style stand for the “hit me!” scene. I’m style trying to find a 1/4 TDK Bats within my budget.

Sold! :)

6f6477c21b58c8b8980582a5e3943d2d.jpg

How’s this coming along? [emoji1374][emoji389]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any stands to replace the lackluster stands that come with the Mondo Masters of the Universe figures? A green castle stone theme for heroes and a slimey purple rock base for villains would be awesome.

Do you have any stands to replace the lackluster stands that come with the Mondo Masters of the Universe figures? A green castle stone theme for heroes and a slimey purple rock base for villains would be awesome.

No, I sure don’t. I’ve never messed with any type of Mondo MOTU figure stands before. Those are some figures I’ve never bought.

Still loving your custom display stands on Yoda and the Droids. :)

Are you by any chance making removable 'toppers' like the ones included with RotJ Luke and the Rogue One figures? You know, like the set you made for the TFA figures. TLJ bases are a bit different too.
I feel these stands would benefit greatly from your work.

And do you also offer Dagobah bases in 6x4 format (Ben Kenobi for instance).

I was looking at pics of these today and I think I might snag a He-Man figure and do a stand for him and see how it looks.

Still loving your custom display stands on Yoda and the Droids. :)

Are you by any chance making removable 'toppers' like the ones included with RotJ Luke and the Rogue One figures? You know, like the set you made for the TFA figures. TLJ bases are a bit different too.
I feel these stands would benefit greatly from your work.

And do you also offer Dagobah bases in 6x4 format (Ben Kenobi for instance).

I make Toppers for the TFA stands but I don’t have any TLJ figures so I wouldn’t have any way of making a pattern to fit them.

I’ve made a few full Dagobah stands for customers in the past.

8B917BC0-1F90-4A82-A36F-FE33B7F16D40.jpeg

B07BB4C0-33A8-4BCB-982C-442366A9D47C.jpeg

920D3B36-BE98-4324-9B79-171639A6B122.jpeg

Looks snazzy. You will be hearing from me soon then haha.

Yes, the TLJ stands are a little different. I mean toppers for the standard bases (like the cheap ones Hot Toys includes with RotJ Luke or the Rogue one figures).

1/4 scale Joker stands. These use a waste grabber for extra stability.

Dark Purple display.

5A67F230-3D54-4CFC-BC66-B162726505E4.jpeg

Street style display.

4BE7CED8-8FEF-4206-BC5D-28E7A6611A4B.jpeg

Just an FYI to anyone trying to get in touch with me about stands. The site will only allow me a few page loads then I get locked out either with a Data Base warning or and my IP address being banned by the Admin. Been like this for a while now. Sooo...I’m probably not going to be active here anymore. I might check in every so often to see if it’s fixed but that’s gonna be about it.

If you’d like to contact me on FB at Cocoboloboy or Display Heroes feel free to do so.

Thanks to everyone for all the interest, suggestions and comments over the years! :duff

:wave

Back