• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI to anyone trying to get in touch with me about stands. The site will only allow me a few page loads then I get locked out either with a Data Base warning or and my IP address being banned by the Admin. Been like this for a while now. Sooo...I?m probably not going to be active here anymore. I might check in every so often to see if it?s fixed but that?s gonna be about it.

If you?d like to contact me on FB at Cocoboloboy or Display Heroes feel free to do so.

Thanks to everyone for all the interest, suggestions and comments over the years! :duff

:wave

I have the exact same issue with this site. I just sent you a message on Facebook. Thanks!

This Stan Lee Stand is done and ready for purchase if anybody would like it. It’s available at a special price of $42 shipped within the lower 48. International shipping will be extra. SOLD

3BE17894-F5DD-4257-BB5F-63DC37EEF130.jpeg

4CFD1719-8305-40F0-A85C-340CBDECE973.jpeg

F4E7B8B2-017B-43B1-8F18-425BB6464C54.jpeg

Also in stock and ready to ship right now are:

1@ C-3PO and R2-D2 Jundland Wastes stand
1@ Jawas Jundland Wastes stand
1@ Mythos Obi-Wan Jundland Wastes stand
1@ Marty McFly pavement style stand
1@ Jack Sparrow wood ship deck stand
1@ Rey and BB8 desert stand
1@ Darth Maul satin black 4x6 stand
1@ Darth Maul 4x6 desert sand stand
1@ Death Trooper 4x6 environment stand
1@ Jyn Erso 4x5 Jedha sand stand
1@ K2SO 4x6 Jedha sand stand
1@ Chirrut 4x6 Jedha sand stand
1@ Darth Malgus Sith Red 4x6 stand

Last edited:
Stan Lee stand is sold. All these still available to ship immediately.

Last edited:
Available for immediate shipping:

1@ C-3PO and R2-D2 Jundland Wastes stand
1@ Mythos Obi-Wan Jundland Wastes stand
1@ Jack Sparrow wood ship deck stand
1@ Darth Maul satin black 4x6 stand
1@ Darth Malgus Sith Red 4x6 stand

Really impressive stuff, man

Thanks, neb!

Hey Coco, is the Sparrow stand the the version with just the wood plank base or the one with the small “ship wall” attached?

Hey Coco, is the Sparrow stand the the version with just the wood plank base or the one with the small “ship wall” attached?

Hey, Gipetto. The one in the pic below is what I had in mind for the list but I actually have both versions ready.

0D6FEF3D-79DE-469E-88D9-F2959F247833.jpeg

47DD7653-0D19-485A-87A8-B93578E0AA61.jpeg

BF51A929-AF0F-40E0-82F5-3BF1C48FE263.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics! :rock I was hoping it was the rectangular style like what you have but with the curve to the front edge with the nameplate. I was thinking of transferring my collection to that style from the circle ones you made for me a couple years ago.

Thanks for the pics! :rock I was hoping it was the rectangular style like what you have but with the curve to the front edge with the nameplate. I was thinking of transferring my collection to that style from the circle ones you made for me a couple years ago.

This one?

2D265BD7-550E-4AD3-9E4D-64954E345280.jpeg

These stands are still available for immediate shipping:

I also have some half shelves for a standard Detolf. These are made to replace a glass shelf in a Detolf so that a larger can be displayed while still allowing two smaller figures to be displayed above it.

1/4 acrylic approximately 15” wide x 5 3/4 deep with a rounded cut out.
$28 shipped within the CONUS. International will be extra.

E5809ABD-C371-446B-BB0E-4172ED0C2597.jpeg

234CD79A-268B-4EBA-BBBB-A0E068F9481C.jpeg

C545E982-E0CF-41B9-8231-2C3BABB6ED72.jpeg

793F603C-1BDA-49FE-97E1-C0119B4E3D73.jpeg

161289E1-D968-4D7B-9758-2782F9114CB8.jpeg

This one?

Yup just like that but w/o the ship-deck back. I've been working on my custom Sparrow for so long that I really want something premium looking for the base when I'm done with some heft almost like the cinemaquette Sparrow base like below except in the rectangular with curved front edge like you have. not looking for those extra pieces that bulge out but something to this effect is sort of what I'm looking for with all my custom figures that I have left.

https://cinemaquette.com/images/large/maquettes/cinemaquette_maquette_jack_sparrow_6_LRG.jpg

cinemaquette_maquette_jack_sparrow_6_LRG.jpg

Do you do any nameplates with the normal lettering instead of black? Just to keep things uniform lol... either way, I'm in desperate need of a 6x4 for Darth Maul :)

Yup just like that but w/o the ship-deck back. I've been working on my custom Sparrow for so long that I really want something premium looking for the base when I'm done with some heft almost like the cinemaquette Sparrow base like below except in the rectangular with curved front edge like you have. not looking for those extra pieces that bulge out but something to this effect is sort of what I'm looking for with all my custom figures that I have left.

https://cinemaquette.com/images/large/maquettes/cinemaquette_maquette_jack_sparrow_6_LRG.jpg

View attachment 470150

Sorry, Gipetto. I don’t know how I missed this post but I did. The rectangular 4x6 with a curved front is definitely doable. Just let me know when you might want it.

Do you do any nameplates with the normal lettering instead of black? Just to keep things uniform lol... either way, I'm in desperate need of a 6x4 for Darth Maul :)

I don't, neb, but EVILFACE makes a vinyl decal that somewhat mimics the all silver HT plaque. I could use one of those on the stand if that’s the look you’re after. All of my metal plaques will have black lettering or, on occasion, a colorized look.

Detolf Riser anyone? Finally got around to making exactly what I wanted for my own cabinets. A riser with a full extension, ball bearing glide drawer. These are available for $135 plus shipping.

8C99B1B2-A06B-411B-A124-9AE8ACBFF865.jpeg

E8E10E03-4BC0-4019-813B-755FFB31062B.jpeg

2D62A081-77B9-4D64-A0FE-9E5B4E12EB82.jpeg

Sorry, Gipetto. I don’t know how I missed this post but I did. The rectangular 4x6 with a curved front is definitely doable. Just let me know when you might want it.

Will do! Probably sometime in the new year. Currently looking for a new job so once that happens, I’ll be placing a large order of the 4x6 with curved front displays. Want to have one for pretty much all my figures :rock:

Not yet. It’s on my to do list though. I hate how short it sits too so I’m thinking a 3” diameter trampled sand base with a clear pole that’s a couple inches taller than stock.
That's sounds pretty cool. Can't wait to see it when you have it ready. Btw, nice custom risers for the Detolfs. I hate that I already have a Kallax riser for my three Detolfs

Back