• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Star Wars Bases for 1/6 Figures

Are e planned duel metallic Death Star bases meant to resemble the current hot toys bases that come with the figures, like the leia, Vader, Luke ones?
Thanks!

Maybe something like this available as a single 6x4, 5" round and also a special, larger base for Vader and Obi-Wan to fit on as the final duel scene.

image.jpg

Round and Curved snow stands, Droid stands, Round sand stands and Both types of Jabba's Palace stands in stock.

Re: Star Wars Sand Base for 1/6 Figures

Cool, I might be down for some of those bases too.

What about a base for this classic pose? (Minus the weird sickly looking Luke Skywalker that doesn't know what to do with his hands of course...) :)

7116_press01-001.jpg

I had a few minutes yesterday and thought I'd revisit this idea. I may have a decent prototype done this week. It won't be highly detailed but I bet it'll work for the look.

That's cool! Would it be possible to get it on a square base too?

Thanks! I'm still refining the look of the finish a bit but I think I've almost got it where I want it.

Would you want it on a 4"x6" rectangle base or some other size?

Thanks! I'm still refining the look of the finish a bit but I think I've almost got it where I want it.

Would you want it on a 4"x6" rectangle base or some other size?

I would like the base to be the same size as the ones that come with the hot toys figures, so that they match. Is that possible?

I would like the base to be the same size as the ones that come with the hot toys figures, so that they match. Is that possible?

Sure can. You won't be able to pose him on the dirt hill facing the same direction as the Hot Toys stands though. You need more depth than the 3.75". The post and crotch grabber would have to be on one end while the incline of the hill goes to the other end if you catch my drift. Essentially he'd be looking across the 6" expanse of the base rather than the 3.75" expanse.

Have you tried the twin sun stand for Boba? I thought it reminded me a bit of the base for the Boba Fett Mythos.

Have you tried the twin sun stand for Boba? I thought it reminded me a bit of the base for the Boba Fett Mythos.

No, I didn't even think of that. I bet it'd look pretty cool with Boba on it. Good idea, Nik! I'll try it with the new design below and take a couple pics later.

image.jpeg

Had a request for a Jawa stand with a Sandie and a little guy on it.

image.jpeg

I've got two 5" round Takodana rubble bases and a snow base in the works for Finn and the riot Trooper. Hopefully I'll get my figure set tonight and snap some pics.

Been messing around with adding some rock outcropping a to the snow base. I think some of these in a 5" round will look great with VII Han and Chewbacca on them.

image.jpeg

These are amazing. They really give the figures a museum quality look.

Thanks, terpfan!

Last edited:
Back