• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Sand Base for 1/6 Figures

Looks like you beat me to it Coco...they look great! Hey, any idea when my order will ship, I'm going out of town next weekend (April 29) and I'd rather not let them sit in my mail box. If they're not ready, or will be soon you can send them out on the 29th...or whenever after that.

:lol Well, it wasn't my idea. Another member requested it so I at first just drilled another hole in a droid base and then made another one special just to see how it looked.

I just finished some all black round ones today and was planning on mailing yours out Saturday. If that's too late I can always hold them until the 29th.

Well I'll put in an order for an all black base for my Han & Chewie when they go into mass production. As far as the my order, I guess it depends on how they're shipped...if it's regular first class just hold off till the 29th, no worries.

Bump this with an update.

The Detolf shelf is still planned but I pushed it back so I could strike while the iron is hot with the Boba Fett stands and also build some stock of the others.

I have four of the Fett in Jabba's Palace stands in a square style to match the HT stands in size already in the works. Cost on that one is $25.

Pm replied to, Jay. Gonna get a few of those curved Boba Fett stands made this week.

I'll eventually order one of the curved Fett bases Coco; I'm mostly interested in bases that are smaller than the stock ones to save on display space.

New pic of the curved Boba a Fett base.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Awesome Fett base Coco. I asked a question about the round black bases under the Leia thread but thought you may not find it. I was wondering if there are two separate layers to the bases or is it a routed feature that creates the line around the circumference?

It's two pieces. I did it for the sand effect stands originally then just carried the process over to the black ones because I thought it looked nice.

Thanks Coco; they do look nice with that second layer and it brings them to the level of the other bases. Looking forward to getting mine!

Received the bases Coco...love them!

Just wanted to check in and see if those square sand bases are available?
No rush, I just don't wanna miss out on them!
Thanks!

Just wanted to check in and see if those square sand bases are available?
No rush, I just don't wanna miss out on them!
Thanks!

Sure are. I have an assortment of sand bases ready to ship including 4 of the square ones.

Re: Custom Star Wars Bases for 1/6 Figures

Are e planned duel metallic Death Star bases meant to resemble the current hot toys bases that come with the figures, like the leia, Vader, Luke ones?
Thanks!

Back