1/6 custom Imperial snowtroopers and 1/6 E-web cannon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates!!

Just airbrushed and weathered the generator. What do you guys think? I think i may have over done the weathering

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

Pictures of the blaster really soon

Just airbrushed and weathered the generator. What do you guys think? I think i may have over done the weathering

not wanting to criticise an awesome bit of work but for an imperial but of kit - i would so a little - for rebels- fine

but looks awesome either way- enjoying your work

not wanting to criticise an awesome bit of work but for an imperial but of kit - i would so a little - for rebels- fine

but looks awesome either way- enjoying your work

LOL this bit of kit is going to my Rebel commando strike force so I guess that works eh

Wells that is handy......
Rebel stuff always need to use like it's had a harder life

Looks very nice. What reference pics did you use? I ask because it looks like you took some liberties. Did you use some found leg parts? Again I'm not criticizing, just wondering because my gun looks different from yours. Is there different models? Believe it or not Hasbro did a pretty good job. All that they got wrong was where the cable comes out of the power box.

With that said you did a great job and it looks awesome.

Looks very nice. What reference pics did you use? I ask because it looks like you took some liberties. Did you use some found leg parts? Again I'm not criticizing, just wondering because my gun looks different from yours. Is there different models? Believe it or not Hasbro did a pretty good job. All that they got wrong was where the cable comes out of the power box.

With that said you did a great job and it looks awesome.

No offence taken buddy! :lol . I did take quite a few liberties with it.

I started off with a 21C Ultimate soldier TOW missile. Thats where the legs, cable , scope and the joint to the main body came from.

The barrel was a permanent market. The handles came from a mounted minigun.

The rest of it was greeblies, lego and styrene.

The deflector dish was a lego piece that i cut to size.

It wasn't meant to be screen accurate. But it gets the job done. I actually displayed it over the weekend at the Queensland Model and Hobby Expo in Brisbane Australia and the 501st Garrison guys totally recognised it. I guess that was mission accomplished for me.

No offence taken buddy! :lol . I did take quite a few liberties with it.

I started off with a 21C Ultimate soldier TOW missile. Thats where the legs, cable , scope and the joint to the main body came from.

The barrel was a permanent market. The handles came from a mounted minigun.

The rest of it was greeblies, lego and styrene.

The deflector dish was a lego piece that i cut to size.

It wasn't meant to be screen accurate. But it gets the job done. I actually displayed it over the weekend at the Queensland Model and Hobby Expo in Brisbane Australia and the 501st Garrison guys totally recognised it. I guess that was mission accomplished for me.

See this is one of the many reasons I really like you guys around here. Everyone is gracious and are here to help.

I really need to do another WEB. It looks good, but you can see where I got lazy and just got her done. That was 2001, I think I can top myself these days. :)

Back