1/6 custom Imperial snowtroopers and 1/6 E-web cannon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
heres the original which is to be stripped down and molds made to create a second, and in the coming weeks will be the build up of a E-web cannon for these guys to play with ....
2010_04100055.jpg

sa-weet....................glen your wifey hinted at the cannon about a month or so ago & i've been waiting patiently ever since............:monkey5

That is sic Hurricane! It looks spot on. I'd prefer to see him clean (never understood how they got "dirty" in snow), but creative license goes to the artist. Can't wait to see the cannon. A+

Really cool!! :rock Drooling over this already. The E-Web cannon would be so great to go with these guys.

As for Snowtroopers being dirty, it is the Star Wars way, in OT not too many things were pristine, and even if they go through snow, they are also getting inside buildings full of dirt, dust, and rubble, after they get down from AT-AT's (which may not be pristine either) etc. ;)

That is sic Hurricane! It looks spot on. I'd prefer to see him clean (never understood how they got "dirty" in snow), but creative license goes to the artist.

Perhaps it was only the camera which deceived you into believing he was dirty... looks pretty clean now! :banana

hurricanesnowtroopercopy.jpg

and I would like to see that canon! :chew

kotobukiya armor, dremeled off the statue,hand made suit/skirt, hasbro helmet,all the above corrected to screen accuracy,hand made boots,dragon bendy german woolly gloves hands,

wow... :google

sounds like a lot of work... how long did it take you from koto to finished figure?

Hurricane, Looking good. I cant wait to see the E-web. Ive been spec'ing one out but no where near fabrication.

Great Snowy!!! I love these troopers. What are you using as a base for the e-web? I'll have to post a pic of mine if I can find it. I look forward to seeing how you go about it.

Great Snowy!!!

I was really confused for a sec, thought you were calling Hurricane "Snowy" now... I thought "Well, I guess during some hurricanes towards the poles it snows or something?" :dunno

Then I realized you were referring to the snow trooper... :monkey1

:lol

I love these troopers. What are you using as a base for the e-web? I'll have to post a pic of mine if I can find it. I look forward to seeing how you go about it.

You have an e-web?

Lemme see! PICS PICS PICS!!!! :D

I was really confused for a sec, thought you were calling Hurricane "Snowy" now... I thought "Well, I guess during some hurricanes towards the poles it snows or something?" :dunno

Then I realized you were referring to the snow trooper... :monkey1

You have an e-web?

Lemme see! PICS PICS PICS!!!! :D
OK here it is. I built this in May of 1999. I wrote that on the bottom of the power box. It was built only with stuff in my parents garage. The legs are nails and wood dowels. The rest of the gun is made of wood, plastic and sprinkler parts

picture.php

OK here it is. I built this in May of 1999. I wrote that on the bottom of the power box. It was built only with stuff in my parents garage. The legs are nails and wood dowels. The rest of the gun is made of wood, plastic and sprinkler parts

picture.php

:horror

you're kidding right?

I have not yet mastered the art of using my junk... :eek: erm.. I mean... you know, using seemingly useless items in a useful way...

not that a sprinkler is useless.... because without it you can't really, I dunno, sprinkle on things as much...

Anyway, that's amazing for stuff you found in a garage, that's one low-cost high-value project right there. Nice work! Ever consider using disposable plastic cups as a source of materials? :naughty

Holy smokes Batman! That Snow trooper is very drool worthy.

Hmmmmm, looking at your E-Web it seems part of it is a Browning M2 .50 caliber Machine Gun aka the "Ma Duce". Makes me want to find the broken one I have in a parts box and get to work on an E-Web.

Question on the E-Webs, I've only read one or two of the Republic Commando books and one I swear the commando's had an E-Web. Now I know in real military they change things up and upgrade, would the Clone Wars commando's have the same version of an E-Web or would it be different? Sorry to derail the thread, if anyone has the answer feel free to just PM it to me.

Back