Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Almost embarrassed to ask this given how much is already included, but any chance of a second holster?

Edit - just spotted it in an earlier picture. So, assuming that is still included, pretty much perfect then. :p

Definite purchase either way. Looks absolutely superb.

Now roll on John Marston. ;)

So where will we be able to pre-order this? Is this a very limited release or will we see this on Onesixthkit & KGHobby for instance?
It looks amazing!

Love the number of accessories you included. And the campfire base is a nice touch. Can't wait to pre-order this one.

Amazing job both of you definitely the best Arthur i have seen. I'm excited

Love the number of accessories you included. And the campfire base is a nice touch. Can't wait to pre-order this one.
We wanted as a many accessories as possible, especially ones that were the most used throughout the game like tonics and meele weapons and whatnot, the ones that were essential to Arthur are the most important of course.
Oh and that lamp also lights up!:)

Amazing job both of you definitely the best Arthur i have seen. I'm excited

This one looks great and all in! Nice work gentlemen :clap
Thank you! Jack and I are thrilled at the response all around, a lot of love and hard work went into this, especially on Jack's part who wanted to nail every detail to a tee, I can't wait to have the final version in hand!

Looking to be the figure of the year !

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Guys. I couldn’t be happier. That being said, I could use a bit more stubble on the non beard head. Fantastic work!

Looks incredible! Love the clean shaven sculpt with the hat. Can't wait til this is available to order!

Looking to be the figure of the year !
High praise sir!
Guys. I couldn’t be happier. That being said, I could use a bit more stubble on the non beard head. Fantastic work!
A short level 3 beard sculpt was an option for a bit but it was ultimately decided that a clean shaven sculpt would work better, mainly because we are expecting other companies to do level 3 sculpts and it offers collectors the chance to customize the sculpt to their liking. Thanks for the praise!
Looks incredible! Love the clean shaven sculpt with the hat. Can't wait til this is available to order!
Me too, working on this with Jack was so painful because I was looking at something so amazing and couldn't spill the beans or show you guys how amazing it was turning out, I'm so glad for Jack and the team are getting this overwhelming response, their previous MGS work and this Arthur proves they are right at the top of the game man.

Wow, the figure looks absolutely amazing!

Any chance it will be turned into 1/12 scale like Jack's MGS V figures?

We wanted as a many accessories as possible, especially ones that were the most used throughout the game like tonics and meele weapons and whatnot, the ones that were essential to Arthur are the most important of course.
Oh and that lamp also lights up!:)

Thank you! Jack and I are thrilled at the response all around, a lot of love and hard work went into this, especially on Jack's part who wanted to nail every detail to a tee, I can't wait to have the final version in hand!

The lamp lights?

Really amazing. Il admit at first I didn't see the likeness because my Arthur in the game looked different (short, slicked back hair) so I was a bit bias, but it turned out amazing. Hope a John is in the works too.

Random question, but can the pants be untucked to go over the boots?

where can this be purchased? is there a list? i would like one please.

thanks

I'm alright with this look it's the start off look, i do have him wearing specific clothes but regardless this looks great and still is best to start with.
I too had him with different clothes, different hair and a short beard on my first playtrough, after that I stuck with his three main outfits on every other playtrough since to me that is Arthur, it just fits perfectly with his character, the same way Johns og outfit perfectly fits him.

Maybe down the line there could be a poll on here giving people the choice to select between outfits like the grizzly outlaw or a more dapper outfit to get made along with a different sculpt and hat, but this is way down the line, the focus is on other stuff right now.

I'm looking forward to see people customizing the sculpt with moustaches and whacky beards like in the game tho!:)

Ok, wow!!
Amazing work guys!!
When will I be able to order this thing?!

If there is one suggestion I would make, is to maybe make the bow a bit narrower and straighter, as it didn't seem to be as curved in the game while relaxed.

Just flat out amazing!

I must have two! One with beard and one clean shaven in my collection! Will buy a couple 1/12 ones also!

Fantastic Job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back