Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Wow, that is a compliment if I ever read one! The reponse across the board has been nothing short of amazing and inspiring, Jack is working on the promo pics and they look ****ing beautiful, can't wait until you guys see all the detail in HD, it really is something to behold and even then there is stuff that will be tweaked!
Also you will be credited on the box for your interchangeable hair pieces idea!

Hell yeah!
I am truly honored for such a small suggestion, thank you. I display select boxes on my detolf, and I have every intent to add this one to those when the time comes. Thanks so very much to both you and Jack for such dedication to a beautiful character and game. I'll be proud to display this one.

PSA

It came to our attention that our pictures were shared on Twitter and those posts gained over two thousand retweets and almost 700 likes, these posts were shared with the games voice actors and shared on Red Dead fan pages, these people are excited about this figure just like we are but sharing our pictures around social media and linking them to Limtoys only does more harm than good.

The page who posted our pictures was contacted and the posts have since been deleted but we are in dangerous waters now, we suspect that Rockstar might know about this, because of it our entire work could be in jeopardy so we're going to act fast.
The figure will be up for pre order starting this weekend and soon after it they will be shut down, we're letting folks know about this so everyone gets a chance to get theirs, you can pre order at the usual sites.

We also ask for anyone who wants to share the pictures to please abstain from doing so, and for those who have already shared them with friends to pass along the message. This figure took months to get done, it took a lot of hard work to nail every detail down, we would be heartbroken if all our efforts went to waste, so please if you see someone posting pictures of our figure on social media and linking them to Limtoys, contact us.
Will pass on the word to others hope this doesn't go down hill. Thanks for the heads up.

PSA

It came to our attention that our pictures were shared on Twitter and those posts gained over two thousand retweets and almost 700 likes, these posts were shared with the games voice actors and shared on Red Dead fan pages, these people are excited about this figure just like we are but sharing our pictures around social media and linking them to Limtoys only does more harm than good.

The page who posted our pictures was contacted and the posts have since been deleted but we are in dangerous waters now, we suspect that Rockstar might know about this, because of it our entire work could be in jeopardy so we're going to act fast.
The figure will be up for pre order starting this weekend and soon after it they will be shut down, we're letting folks know about this so everyone gets a chance to get theirs, you can pre order at the usual sites.

We also ask for anyone who wants to share the pictures to please abstain from doing so, and for those who have already shared them with friends to pass along the message. This figure took months to get done, it took a lot of hard work to nail every detail down, we would be heartbroken if all our efforts went to waste, so please if you see someone posting pictures of our figure on social media and linking them to Limtoys, contact us.

Yeah this is why I asked earlier about shares because I saw someone post some of the photos yesterday and tagged Roger Clark on Twitter who then retweeted it.

Definitely gonna snag a order this weekend. Can someone PM me the usual stores that will have orders please unless I've missed them mentioned? Just don't wanna bring attention to them given Rockstar likely know and will be ready to pounce. lol

Yeah this is why I asked earlier about shares because I saw someone post some of the photos yesterday and tagged Roger Clark on Twitter who then retweeted it.

Definitely gonna snag a order this weekend. Can someone PM me the usual stores that will have orders please unless I've missed them mentioned? Just don't wanna bring attention to them given Rockstar likely know and will be ready to pounce. lol

I second this! If anyone can PM the usual stores id love to know too! cant miss out on this!

:( sad news. I hope this doesn’t hurt limtoys or you guys at all. I will definitely be getting this. I can’t miss out on this. I can’t remme the last time I was blown away like his. The figure is incredible all around. Couldn’t be happier or more impressed.
Also, I guess we can probably kiss the chance of John coming next goodbye?

Oh man, hopefully everything goes smoothly and everybody that wants one gets it. A figure build with such passion deserves to be on many collections.

Looks very good, great job.

Wish you guys could do Ciri from the Witcher 3 rather than Xensation. :thud:

I thought RS would make a problem with this set. Fortunately nothing official now.

It's great that KONAMI don't care about their licenses :rotfl. Good for us.

you guys need to start hunting 1/6 horses like those Dynasty Warriors horses while they are still affordable.

Thanks for all the comments and support folks! It means a lot to us!
As far as the current situation regarding RS, we don't know if they know yet but we can't take any risks, we're gonna keep a low profile and act fast, Jack and the team are working around the clock to lauch the pre orders, we're also alerting people on social media, here is an official message from Jack:

Dear all fans
Please don’t tag any actors or any game companies while sharing our cowboy figure. Is just a cowboy, and any resemblances to any organization or persons is purely coincidental.
Thanks for all your support!

I am truly honored for such a small suggestion, thank you. I display select boxes on my detolf, and I have every intent to add this one to those when the time comes. Thanks so very much to both you and Jack for such dedication to a beautiful character and game. I'll be proud to display this one.

Wouldn't have been the same figure without your idea man! Thanks for the kind words on behalf of the team!

PSA
We are currently contacting several people around social media, mostly instagram, Twitter and reddit, people who have been tagging RS, voice actors and other toy companies multiple times. They don't do it with any bad intentions but I don't even need tell you the trouble these sort of posts could cause. I ask anyone on here who has Twitter, instagram, reddit, to please immediatly PM me or @Firejclawjack if you come across any posts of that nature, you can contact us on the Limtoys private group on Facebook as well. Thank you.

Yeah Kinda have to be real careful around that stuff.

PSA
We are currently contacting several people around social media, mostly instagram, Twitter and reddit, people who have been tagging RS, voice actors and other toy companies multiple times. They don't do it with any bad intentions but I don't even need tell you the trouble these sort of posts could cause. I ask anyone on here who has Twitter, instagram, reddit, to please immediatly PM me or @Firejclawjack if you come across any posts of that nature, you can contact us on the Limtoys private group on Facebook as well. Thank you.
Does this also apply to facebook group pages or is that ok? Seen them on OSR so i want to ask.

@R_R_X What a great job, thank you very much to all the team for bringing this wonder. You know what time you can order and the price to have everything ready to buy, I want to have prepared paypal. Many thanks.

you guys need to start hunting 1/6 horses like those Dynasty Warriors horses while they are still affordable.

Links to what you are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back