1/6 company of the year poll!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who rules in the 1/6 movie franchise world?

• Sideshow Toys! All bow to the mighty Sideshow!

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Hot Toys! Doesn't get any hotter than this.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Medicom. It's the Medi way or the highway!

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Are you kidding? All of them!

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
They like it inside. They prefer not to look at the outside world fearing what they've been praising and worshipping isnt really what it's cracked up to be.

People like us, can appreciate both cultures, Eastern and Western. The ignorants can only see through their tunnel vision and unwilling to explore what other worlds can offer.

By their logic, superman is just a man with his underwear worn outside and Hulk is a retard with an anger problem.

They look like loonies to those who dont know the Character. But yet, we can appreciate them.

Same cant be said of ignorants.

:lol

Shai Hulud said:
If the owner of this Board says it sucks than it sucks.Period.No more animé crap here.:lol

No more? I knew you guys were closed minded but I didn't know you all were Forum Nazis as well.

Also I dont let the forum owner's opinion's affect me or bother me. I am after all an individual with my own feelings and thoughts. I dont need some guy on a forum to tell what sucks and what doesn't.

Scarlet said:
They like it inside. They prefer not to look at the outside world fearing what they've been praising and worshipping isnt really what it's cracked up to be.

People like us, can appreciate both cultures, Eastern and Western. The ignorants can only see through their tunnel vision and unwilling to explore what other worlds can offer.

By their logic, superman is just a man with his underwear worn outside and Hulk is a retard with an anger problem.

They look like loonies to those who dont know the Character. But yet, we can appreciate them.

Yeah they dont promote themselves very well. They try to act all macho but just come off like a bunch of shallow fanboys.

lolll..why are you so serious about this stuff..these are f'n dolls...:lol :lol :lol Your acting like those figures are essential to the meaning of life or something.I, like everykind of figures,even medicom stuff..But the way you people act on those ''American '' forum, I reply to your post just to get a reaction..and everytime it works.

3eject.jpg

I also wanna say that I'm not American ,I'm Canadian....and I also think Buffy sux ass.

Truth be told, EVERYTHING EVERYONE likes here is pathetic.... I mean who the hell likes some blond girl who slays vampires? who would like dudes who kiss their sister, and play with flaslights? who the hell likes fight club so much? I mean come on I like some krazy psycho in tights that goes around at night beating people up..... so a couple of muscian rangers shouldn't bother any of you.

when just reading the title of this thread it was obvious this would be the result.

and no Ultraman hatin!

This thread can be civil It's just people have to be more open minded that's all.

Laughing off at others of what they collect and admire just adds the fuel.

To be honest, Having musical instruments for weapons are pretty hilarious:lol

But some Western superheroes do have weirest of weapons too.

Who woulda thought that this thread would have devolved into all this? :duh

1) You guys are arguing about dolls.

2) Some of you are very closed minded about others likes and dislikes.

3) Some of you think you are more "high minded" than you probably are.

4) This thread was very entertaining to read.

That is all

DEATH TO ALL NAYSAYERS!

Scarlet said:

So somthing is wrong with you if you don't like kung fu musicians jumping around in rubber suits?

I didn't grow up watching the Power Rangers like some obvious members here, so that must be it.

I like Microman, does that count :rotfl

Back