1/6 company of the year poll!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who rules in the 1/6 movie franchise world?

• Sideshow Toys! All bow to the mighty Sideshow!

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Hot Toys! Doesn't get any hotter than this.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Medicom. It's the Medi way or the highway!

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Are you kidding? All of them!

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
Tendou-Kabuto said:
Ahh. So I'm guessing you're most into the licensed ones? I get mostly the Original design ones but the Licensed ones are good too. BTW have you had Breakage problems with yours?? I want to know if it's just me. I've had breakage problems with mainly the ones cast in clear plastic.

Well I had more that just the license ones. I pretty much have all the 03 and 04 ones, the gatchaman set, most of the acros, aliens, batman ect. The early ones had ankles that were pretty easy to break. It's amazing they were able to pack so much articulation into a 4" figure. Wish the spiderman one would have been made.

galactiboy said:
This thread started nice and civil and then has degraded into another stupid back and forth. People need to be a little less combative, remember they are just dollies :lol

It's always the same 3 or 4 people that start bull**** drama for no reason.

But Im just happy that sideshow will never make a Medeival Kurgan figure because apparantly that figure is worse than a musician power ranger if he cant even be made to reality. :lol:lol

Medieval-shiity-Kurgan is doomed!!! I'll give him my 12 inches of doom!! :lol

I almost thought you were sane... then you had to go and Naysay against the Kurgan!?! There is not greater crime... you are now officially dead to me :D

Sorry, Nash. I guess this means we can't be friends anymore. :(

Gnaysayers are pronounced heretics of our kause. The Mighty Kurgan has spoken.

"NUT SHOT"

EVILFACE said:
Well I had more that just the license ones. I pretty much have all the 03 and 04 ones, the gatchaman set, most of the acros, aliens, batman ect. The early ones had ankles that were pretty easy to break. It's amazing they were able to pack so much articulation into a 4" figure. Wish the spiderman one would have been made.

I see. For me, other parts break too not just the ankles. The worst was the Biomachines that were brought over here. I had to return each of them like 3-4 times til I had a good one. I Love that they are so articulated and can achieve very natural poses. Only wish they didn't Break on me. The Spider-man getting canned was sad but at least you can always buy the ML Showdown ver LOL

decadentdave said:
Sorry, Nash. I guess this means we can't be friends anymore. :(

Gnaysayers are pronounced heretics of our kause. The Mighty Kurgan has spoken.

"NUT SHOT"

Dave I'll always be your friend. But I guess I can't expect the same back. :(

no matter, i'll still have your back if you needed it.

wait wait wait wait WAIT!!!! we're too serious about dolls? dude theres a freaken krusade going on here......

now that's serious to the extreme!!

Nash, you have indeed shown your loyalty to me, but my loyalties are with the Great Kause of which you have dishonored with your blasphemous gnaysayery. I implore you to repent and beg the forgiveness of the allmighty Kurgan and join in our Krusade for we shall be triumphant and the Kurgan will prevail. Join us, brother.

snakebeater said:
wait wait wait wait WAIT!!!! we're too serious about dolls? dude theres a freaken krusade going on here......

now that's serious to the extreme!!

You better f'n believe we Krusaders are serious.

it's almost like a cult... hahaha now isn't that taking it alittle tooo serious? sure we argue over them, but starting a krusade? it's genius I'll give you that, but melodramatic too.

snakebeater said:
it's almost like a cult... hahaha now isn't that taking it alittle tooo serious? sure we argue over them, but starting a krusade? it's genius I'll give you that, but melodramatic too.

YES....IT IS LIKE A CULT..OR A SECRET SOCIETY THAT CORRUPT THIS BOARD..DECADENT DAVE, AS A FULL PLEDGE KRUSADER, I THINK YOU NEVER POST YOUR INTRO HERE..DO IT MY BROTHER.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11724

snakebeater said:
Not a cult.... KULT! Get it right!
kugankillani.gif

Not that the thread hasn't derailed already, but any more Kurganity and it goes straight to the dustbin (aka the Sandbox).

Darklord Dave said:
Not that the thread hasn't derailed already, but any more Kurganity and it goes straight to the dustbin (aka the Sandbox).

Well, the thread has served its purpose, time to move on...

But has anybody else recieved the HotToys newsletter?
I thought it was interesting that HT decided to make a newsletter, it seems they are learning from SST...

abake said:
Well, the thread has served its purpose, time to move on...

But has anybody else recieved the HotToys newsletter?
I thought it was interesting that HT decided to make a newsletter, it seems they are learning from SST...

I'm waiting for them to merge and become Hot Sideshow Toys & Collectables.

Back