1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeesh, each of these Clone Commanders have unique looks and have their own place in the Star Wars / Clone Wars lexicon. I understand if you're not a Star Wars or Clone Wars fan, but pissing on it as "another clone" is lame.

We pissed on it when it was Kit Fisto was the umpteenth Jedi in a row. Clones are getting old. . . . hell, they got old about 5 Clones ago. I'm pretty sure there's been more Clones than there's been Iron Mans and Batmans put together.

Yeah, I'm starting to get sticker shock. Scout's gonna run up to $165-$170 at this rate!

I hope not, even though he'll be 100% new figure (unlike Bacara and Neyo who have parts from other clones) so is the Tusken Raider and he's coming in at $135. So here's hoping for $135 :pray:

We pissed on it when it was Kit Fisto was the umpteenth Jedi in a row. Clones are getting old. . . . hell, they got old about 5 Clones ago. I'm pretty sure there's been more Clones than there's been Iron Mans and Batmans put together.

Uh-huh, there's been around 6 batmans and around 19 iron mans, i'd estimate about 18-20 clones MAX.

What!? No way. 19 HT Iron Mans? There's only 6 suits, isn't there? Plus a couple repeats, a gray and something else, and the gantry.

6 suits

but if you count offerings:

-Mk III
-Mk II
-Mk I
-Mk III BD
-Mk III GMG
-Mk IV
-Mk V
-Mk VI
-Mk IV SV
-Mk II AU
-Mk I 2.0
-Mk VI MPE
-Mk VI JPE

you're at 13. I don't count the Gantry since that's a re-release without any tooling or War Machine variations.

my most anticipated clone
so of course they screw up the helmet

They show you one pic, from a weird angle, and you're already joining the quire of "..WRONG HELMET!!.." ?

Give them a chance to fully show it, geez...

Iron man is one character, all the clones are different characters- so the large numbers are necessary....do people who collect WWII figures complain Too many Ally soldiers? Nope they don't.

Iron man is one character, all the clones are different characters- so the large numbers are necessary....

That's true. But it was deliberate of Lucas for the toy sales. Change the color, slap on a new name, make some random history... bingo, another must-have figure. He's been at it since ROTJ.

I don't mind clones personally as I do believe they help pay for more complicated figures but I wish they'd offer more figures more often, like a clone and someone else every month. I wouldn't buy them all of course at that rate, but it would get me to the few figures I do want much faster.

They show you one pic, from a weird angle, and you're already joining the quire of "..WRONG HELMET!!.." ?

The helmet is messed up, at any angle its the wrong visor and theres a missing nose area, the jaw looks very distorted, which could be an angle issue, but its not like thats the only issue. Looking at a picture and having the knowledge and intelligence to recognize something is wrong has nothing to do with him joining a choir at all.

The number of Clone variatns has been impressive... but I was actually more surprised when I crunched the numbers on the stormtro0per re-use and got 8 :lol

Stormtrooper (reg and ex)
Luke and Han in Stormtrooper Disguise
Stormtrooper Commander (reg and ex)
Blackhole Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper (reg and ex)
Sandtrooper Squad Leader
Sandtrooper Corporal
Deluxe Sandtrooper

That's a helluva lot of Iron Mans, even at 13.

Tell me about it, i've been waiting for some new franchises from Hot Toys, and they announce them get my excited and a year and a half later and not one figure, bunch more Iron Man though :slap

I reserve judgement til the pics/specs! Though sicne i've got 3/5, i think i'll snag Gree and Neyo to complete the team.

Iron man is one character, all the clones are different characters- so the large numbers are necessary....do people who collect WWII figures complain Too many Ally soldiers? Nope they don't.

:exactly:

They are Armoured figures from the same franchise :dunno

Add up all the figures from that same license and it's in the early twenties :slap

Back