1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...What do they have in those belts anyway? Are those supposed to be pouches of some sort?

I think the helmet is probably Ok and it's the angle that makes it look different (looking down and to the side of it a little instead of straight on). He'll be the same price as bacara $135. He's the last commander from the movies so I'm getting him to complete the collection, end of story. :yess:

For those who don't like the clones understand 1) that their probably a cash cow for SS and keeping them profitable and in business. 2) At some point (and sooner rather than later) they'll run out of new one to make. :peace

On running out...no way, not with the plethora of designs coming out of the clone wars...in fact commander wolf in season 4 has a similar helmet to neyo.
Also anyone else notice the two black bolt thingys on the face plate similar to season 4 Rex's mod helmet?...never noticed these on neyo .

So Sideshow is actually completing a series of something in the SW line....all of the "on screen" Clone Commanders from ROTS....that's pretty cool....and it'll make one sweet looking display.

Neyo and our beehive buddy make it a pretty good week for Clone collectors....

Looking forward to a full gallery next week....

The jaw is really off, IMHO. Looks like an exaggerated Popeye jaw. Kinda liked the look of these guys in the movie (except the symbols on their helmet remind me a bit too much of Cobra...), but I'd say this is the first clone from Sideshow that I just don't like the look of. Hopefully they fix the helmet because even if I bought clones, I wouldn't pick Neyo up in his current state.

Incidently, agree with OutLander that the clones being a cashcow for Sideshow is probably a good thing for everyone in the hobby. If they didn't have clones, I'm guessing some of the unique characters would never get made or would be at a higher price point.

The helmet does have a few issues, the visor is to narrow at either end,
the breating apparatus is to big as in the file pic there is actual white around the black mouth piece, and the lower jaw is too wide "fat". Not overly pleased with the sculpt...this must be fixed.
Hopefully this is not the final product as has been discussed going forward we will see upon reveal.

On running out...no way, not with the plethora of designs coming out of the clone wars...

I'm thinking they'll be a big drop off in demand for non movie clones and that although they'll produce them (clone wars clones) they'll be longer times between releases compared to now.

So Sideshow is actually completing a series of something in the SW line....all of the "on screen" Clone Commanders from ROTS....that's pretty cool....and it'll make one sweet looking display.

Neyo and our beehive buddy make it a pretty good week for Clone collectors....

Looking forward to a full gallery next week....

:exactly: :duff

Not impressed. Sorry. It's a definite pass for me but great for those building their clone armies. My last commander for awhile was Gree until they get around to Commader Wolffe with hopefully both phase 1 and 2 buckets

Love it. ____ yeah! All of those complaining about another Clone I'm sorry but I'm out of ____s to give.

Cool, I'll have to get it because I love the clones, but his bucket is soooo messed up. As others have pointed out, the goggles are incorrectly shaped, the jawline looks like someone heated it and bloated it, and how could they get that far off on the face that they basically made the nose section under the glasses totally gone, it looks like a crack now instead of an area of visor, to me thats the worst part, cause I can't reform something that bad and its part of the unique look of the 91st biker helms. I don't know where the sculptor sourced this head, because GG heck even hasbro mini figs all get this correct. Maybe the sculptor did this from memory and has a bad memory. :monkey2

On running out...no way, not with the plethora of designs coming out of the clone wars...in fact commander wolf in season 4 has a similar helmet to neyo.
Also anyone else notice the two black bolt thingys on the face plate similar to season 4 Rex's mod helmet?...never noticed these on neyo .

They're on Neyo's helmet in Ep.III, thats good enough for me. :hi5:

All the people complaining that "another clone" has been made, should be actually thankful..."another clone" pays for the single use Yoda 1/6 tooling, pays for the single use Hammerhead 1/6 tooling, and pays for the single use Chewbacca 1/6 tooling that they are working on. Clones pay the bills so the special figs get made.

Yoda / Chewie COST Sideshow Money....Clones MAKE Sideshow money....

You need repeats to pay for one of a kinds!

There will soon be Snowtroopers and then there will be Galactic Marines and after will come Biker Scouts...and then Kayshyyk Troopers...then hopefully Max Rebo Band!

Well, clones got me into the SW line and the bulk of my SW collection is made up of clones and if I had my way Sideshow would put out a new clone each month. :lol

But, I'm not going to _____ about people _____ing (seems kinda silly)about not wanting more clones. I just try to be a little sympathetic and understand how frustrating it would be if nothing I ever looked forward to got made.

Back