1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: :yess: :yess: This is a solid entry, we needed to finish off the Commanders.

Yeah that is good for those of you that are clone mad. But I think I can count how many new SW releases I have bought from Sideshow in the last two years on one hand. Oh well.

Backs out slowly from the SW section.... :wave

Yeesh, each of these Clone Commanders have unique looks and have their own place in the Star Wars / Clone Wars lexicon. I understand if you're not a Star Wars or Clone Wars fan, but pissing on it as "another clone" is lame.

If I had a dollar for every "why doesn't x company make x character instead of..."...why...I'd buy another clone! lol, j/k.

Yeah that is good for those of you that are clone mad. But I think I can count how many new SW releases I have bought from Sideshow in the last two years on one hand. Oh well.

No, no stay. Don't get me wrong Pix, I love ALL of my SW purchases and I do agree that they need to have a better mix of just clone after clone but this is a solid release. And I don't know why we haven't seen Obi-Wan yet. Oh wait, yes I do because he is going to come with a needless light up saber. 10 bucks says TPM Obi-Wan wil top out at 2 hundee. Yup!

indy_oh_yes.gif

Yeesh, each of these Clone Commanders have unique looks and have their own place in the Star Wars / Clone Wars lexicon. I understand if you're not a Star Wars or Clone Wars fan, but pissing on it as "another clone" is lame.

If I had a dollar for every "why doesn't x company make x character instead of..."...why...I'd buy another clone! lol, j/k.

I wasn't pissing. I was merely performing an interpretive dance.

831458_o.gif

Wow, I'm really not impressed with the look of this figure so far. Looking forward to the full reveal though.

I can count the same for Hot Toys orders, variety is a thing of the past, it's all about the same old, same old now :(

I think the helmet is probably Ok and it's the angle that makes it look different (looking down and to the side of it a little instead of straight on). He'll be the same price as bacara $135. He's the last commander from the movies so I'm getting him to complete the collection, end of story. :yess:

For those who don't like the clones understand 1) that their probably a cash cow for SS and keeping them profitable and in business. 2) At some point (and sooner rather than later) they'll run out of new one to make. :peace

Last edited:
wow - his helmet is all messed up. I don't think it has to do with the angle, I think SS just dropped the ball. Hope they fix this.

Man, I've been looking forward to Neyo but as many others have pointed out the Helmet needs some work.

I really want Neyo to round out the Commanders and he's one of my favorite clones, so here's to hoping they fix the helmet.

Back