1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does Neyo look exactly like his troops, opening up the option of troop building this figure?

549px-91st_Recon_Corps.jpg

They need to make a BARC Speeder aswell

Have to agree the helmet does look off.

I would like to hear from sideshow how they justify the gigantic price increase from the regular clone given he dosent come with more costume componants. Its a clone with a slightly different helmet and a $50 price hike? This may be a pass for me.....

Fix that helmet Sideshow!! :gah: I really wonder how did that helmet design got approved??? :slap

I hear ya. When you think about the clones there's really no excuse for not getting them spot on. They were all computer generated, it's simply a matter of using the existing cg models and using a 3d printer and voila, perfect clone armour.

They need to make a BARC Speeder aswell

They could have made this a double hitter and had a stripped clone version at a lower price or move into a DX lineup where he comes with the Speeder. I'm sure I'd groan about the price, but I could not pass up a speeder.

the same thing happened to me except I was able to see the pics and I was able to place an order, although I didn't "confirm" it.

the exclusive base looks "ok" and for those who asked, that is how I know the price.

Did anyone else have this happen? I had a pop up window open when I initially clicked on the link for the product. Took me to a black window saying "You can now find this item in our store" and had 2 buttons, one for the regular and one for the exclusive, although when I clicked on them they were the reverse of what they should be and were missing photos. Price was $134.99. Exclusive was another stand (which I forget what it said) but they both come with a different stand that said something about Coruscant. If I would have know what I was seeing I would have taken a screen shot. Seems like I also had the ability to add to cart. I backed for some reason. couldn't get back in. This is also happening for the "Don't Be afraid of the Dark" Diorama.

I would like to hear from sideshow how they justify the gigantic price increase from the regular clone given he dosent come with more costume componants. Its a clone with a slightly different helmet and a $50 price hike? This may be a pass for me.....

Hey now... besides the helmet he also has two straps and a tiny extra shoulder bell.

That's easily an extra $75 worth of stuff :lecture :lol

hope they fix the mask does look way off to me, one i might wait and get from local store to save money especially with the price raised. wish they keep it around 100. for that price you can get some of the hot toy figs are they are far supieror in sculpt and accessories

I want at least a couple, hope they fix the wide jaw before production! Hope its clones from CW series next!

I was done with these at Bacara so I have no interest, but the helmet looks like photography is its problem. If it's not, it's crazy distorted.

Either way, it would be nice if this was the last for a while. Clones aren't the only troopers whose sales would be capable of supporting the line.

Back