1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In anticipation of Bacara's impending arrival, I decided to re-visit the camo'd commander...

GREE-001.jpg

GREE-002.jpg

GREE-003.jpg

Sideshow is just knocking these Commanders out of the galaxy!
Can't wait for Bacara to join the line-up...

I have a hottoys gatling gun from their biohazard for long time. Finally I equip it to commander Gree just for fun. The result is quite good so I think I will leave it like this. The color scheme match very well.

gree.jpg

gree2.jpg

Just wanted to share a photo of my SS exclusive Gree with a little modification I made. :)

SS_Exclusive_Gree_01_sm.jpg

Did you just add a com unit to the hand and put a hole in it for the Commander Cody holographic piece? Been thinking of doing this for a while since I would rather have gree holding it than cody just haven't decided to do it.

Still my favourite trooper, he's a nice contrast with all the others especially with my custom clone scouts, but I need some offiicial ones sideshow

Did you just add a com unit to the hand and put a hole in it for the Commander Cody holographic piece? Been thinking of doing this for a while since I would rather have gree holding it than cody just haven't decided to do it.
Actually, it's simple really.
1) Buy Cody's hand w/hologram off ebay.
2) Remove and replace Cody's hand armor with Gree's hand armor.
Done! ;)

Did you just add a com unit to the hand and put a hole in it for the Commander Cody holographic piece?

All I did to mine was grab an extra Gree right hand and an extra Cody Holo hand with hologram and switched out the hand armour plates:

attachment.php

I just got my Commander Gree from Amazon.
I don't care if it's not the exclusive,the base isn't that big of deal to me.
It's a cool figure,glad I can add him to my clones.

Last edited:
All I did to mine was grab an extra Gree right hand and an extra Cody Holo hand with hologram and switched out the hand armour plates:

attachment.php

Ha, I plan on doing the same thing.

Did you just heat the two hands in hot water and pop off the armour plates and swap them over?

Maaannnnn, I replied to MidnightClad's post about the Hologram several days ago and for some reason it has to be approved by a mod or admin.

Seeing that others are replying with a similar response to my post. It will be out of whack if it ever get approved. :(

I think Gree is one of the best Commanders out, I cannot believe the Exclusive is going for less than 100 bucks on Ebay brand new in box these days; almost makes me want to build a squad of Grees.

I think Gree is one of the best Commanders out, I cannot believe the Exclusive is going for less than 100 bucks on Ebay brand new in box these days; almost makes me want to build a squad of Grees.

When I first got him I was a bit disappointed with him but after a while he grew on me and I eventually returned him to his rightful place next to cody and bly LOL.

The price you can get him for now is just mindblowing and I would have to say don't pass on Gree otherwise you will regret it down the road.

Back