1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope my canceled EX goes to a good home. :monkey2

Unfortunately could not justify the purchase without seeing any updated in hand pictures especially this time of year. My EX Cody & Bly will have to do without their EX version clone brother.

LisaSSFan

Not sure about this guy. I guess its a no brainer if you own Yoda but I don't like the way the camo looks on the legs and crotch.

I heard they changed it, but don't quote me.

And the Yoda we have is the wrong one for Gree. Too old to backflip and perform a split-second double decapitation.

applejack_notsureifserious_display.png

lol I was gonna put a rofl face after what I said but I chose to leave you hanging.....but seriously

Very curious to see how this guy turned out... I think he, Bly and Cody will be the only 3 named clones I pick up. The rest will be rank and file.

Did anyone get an early processing email for Gree? I saw on Sideshow's facebook that they were going to be sending out emails but I haven't gotten one yet. At this point I don't think it matters though because regular processing begins tomorrow.

Did anyone get an early processing email for Gree? I saw on Sideshow's facebook that they were going to be sending out emails but I haven't gotten one yet. At this point I don't think it matters though because regular processing begins tomorrow.

No early processing e-mails were sent to my knowledge, I definatly would have taken advanatge of it . They may have meant the people on flex pay , which someone was offered a few posts up.

Glad to hear that Gree is in the warehouse , its my Christmas present from my folks this year , hopefully mine will ship out tonight or tomorrow.

Back