1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled the EX. Off to a good wait list home, I hope.

I'll wait to see how this came out and then decide if I will pick it up at retail.

Xmas is tight this year for me so I'm cutting back.

Cancelled the EX. Off to a good wait list home, I hope.

I'll wait to see how this came out and then decide if I will pick it up at retail.

Xmas is tight this year for me so I'm cutting back.

Same for me. This one kinda caught me off guard and I don't really want the EX stand so he's getting the axe.

wish sideshow would space them out abit. in the space of 2 weeks i gotten holiday yoda, D;an and sandtrooper and know gree. killing me credit card. hope no one wanted xmas present this year.

I'm excited for Gree. Wasn't expecting him this early, but happy to put him with the other Commanders.

Bly was a soso purchase for me, he arrived the other day and I love it, Gree is my Fav commander & I don't even mind the paint apps

I wonder if he'll have a green chromed visor now that we know the Cobra Viper figures ended up getting chromed (apparently that can't be painted, so the protos didn't feature that)?

yeah, I'm really not expecting to see any major changes from what was shown at SDCC, although I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Back