1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The more I see of this figure, the more I like it. It seems like, with each new look at it, it gets better and better. Mr. Freeze won me over from the word go, but I am super excited to see this go up for Pre-Order. I’m glad to see that it seems like the turnaround from pre-order to shipment should be quicker, at least.

Love it..the first BTAS figure that has the blue highlights. My only concern is the stability and QC..read horrible QC issues with the TMNT turtles :slap

Hope they pay attention to the QC for Bats

The way he kept saying “very, very, very soon” and talking about the turnaround time kind of has me crossing my fingers because Conroy is supposed to be at a Con near me in April. I realize there’s probably not a snowball’s chance in hell that they’ve been put up for order, much less shipped, by that point, but it’d be cool as hell if I was able to get one in time to get it signed.

Damn! Maybe it will be up for order, after all!:lol

29E9DF06-DEB2-45C0-8162-4D9E780B9885.jpg

What's with the blue highlights/accents all over the suit? Looks very strange....

What's with the blue highlights/accents all over the suit? Looks very strange....

They opted to go for a cell-shaded aesthetic that mirrors the way he looked onscreen with the cape having blue highlights while he’s in light.

If this is all the we'll ever see of a 1/6 scale Animated Batman then I'll take it. I mean, what company would be stupid enough to make make a figure based off some cult children's cartoon from the 90's that no one remembers? No one would buy that! Preposterous!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy one...
But the prototype has cheap plasticy look with bad paint and mold flashing.
Maybe if it was $80 I'd be interested.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy one...
But the prototype has cheap plasticy look with bad paint and mold flashing.
Maybe if it was $80 I'd be interested.

I'm hoping someone would make a cloth costume like how custom mods fixed the awful Medicom TDKR Miller Bats. It's just that I only collect 1/6 figures and I've been wanting a 1/6 BTAS Bats since forever. Truly baffling why no company on earth- not even unlicensed ones would make one so I'll just concede defeat and get this one since there are zero 1/6 BTAS Bats to choose from. Hot Toys is too busy making Affleck variants and Sideshow are making figures no one asked for. :slap

I hear ya. I've been tryin' to make my own figures but it's just too damn hard to come by good parts.
Tho I'm a freak for realism so if it has real clothing then the head sculpts must look like real person too. :lol

My main concern is leg mobility. I'd probably buy it if it were capable of wide stances and more dynamic poses, but it's not looking like it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm surprised to see this at $125. I guess Mondo realized from the Turtles line that most collectors don't feel they were worth $150. Ever since the teases I figured this would be even more than the Turtles. But I still feel this is over priced. A $100 max to me. And even though I think it looks good, I have no desire to buy 12" all plastic action figures. I'd love to have a version of this Batman, but a proper mixed media 1/6 scale figure I could display with my HT & SS collection. I already have a ton of plastic action figures in 4" - 6" scale. Congrats though to those interested and excited for this line. I do look forward to seeing everyone's pictures.

I can't believe they're charging $125 for this. I mean, I guess I can since it's Mondo, but their figures are really cheap quality when you get them in hand. Pisses me off that I may have to buy this just because no one else is making one.

Back