1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poison Ivy please! 🙏

Robin and BatGirl would be nice on the good guy side. On the less likely front, Alfred and Commissioner Gordon to fill out the roster.

Gray Ghost as a Con Exclusive - one can dream.
I don’t want Gray Ghost as a Con Exclusive BUT I’ve long said that, when it comes to the DC Collectibles/DC Direct stuff, he would make a GREAT and meta Con Exclusive if they packed him with Bruce Wayne and had the packaging be the convention where Bruce gets his Complete Series set signed.

As for figures I want, I echo Two-Face and Clayface and I would really love to see Mondo surprise everybody during the Holidays one year with a Christmas with the Joker variant of Joker.

Robin and Batgirl (along with Batman Beyond) were part of the lineup they teased long ago so it’s probably not too much longer till we see them.

friends-chandler.gif

Bane's legs got bigger, too, with an infusion of venom. They should do a two figure set instead of literally half-assing it.

Hopefully they're making a new batch or Batman Redux figures (without the terrible QC of the last run) because if you don't have Batman, there's no point in buying any of the new figures. What would be better is a brand new sculpt of Batman with an even better Wayne headsculpt and better height on Batman. We shall see... glad they open the package to inspect quality now at least because I had an absolutely horrendous QC experience with Mondo. There's no excuse for bad QC these days. Zero.

That figure schedule went out the window when Mondo merged with Funko. There's a whole new Mondo team of managers/designers/sculptors now.
Which is sad but post-Funko, the line's gotten some major upgrades. Joker and Harley look amazing vs Pre-Funko Mr. Freeze.

Hopefully they're making a new batch or Batman Redux figures (without the terrible QC of the last run) because if you don't have Batman, there's no point in buying any of the new figures. What would be better is a brand new sculpt of Batman with an even better Wayne headsculpt and better height on Batman. We shall see... glad they open the package to inspect quality now at least because I had an absolutely horrendous QC experience with Mondo. There's no excuse for bad QC these days. Zero.
I think their next Batman will be that black and white noir version they showed along with Mr.Freeze of the same color scheme.

I'm fine with the direction they're going with, even though I do want a Robin, Bat-Girl and Batman Beyond eventually. It's rare to be getting these side characters that would normally get zero love from your usual company. Happy to see them getting made. I imagine either Poison Ivy, Clayface or Two-Face is next since they semi-confirmed it on one of their Instagram posts.

I think their next Batman will be that black and white noir version they showed along with Mr.Freeze of the same color scheme.
Makes no sense imo to introduce all these new color figures with no Batman to go with. Smart business people would make more color Batman with amazing QC but sadly, the new Funko team doesn't seem too bright based on my interactions with them. Or they simply don't care. Hopefully I'm wrong and they'll make more Batman Redux with great QC and in color for the people that want to buy the upcoming BTAS color figs. Zero interest for me at least in regards to two "noir" figs. That's not much of a line up to dive into

Back