1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well f**k me runnin' ... My harley was just delivered. Expected to get her next week so this is a nice surprise😀 Excited to unbox and pose her with Joker.

Now I regret not buying 2 of the timed edition version..
Off-topic, but did you draw your own avatar image, batsheva? If so, do you have a link to your portfolio?

Back on topic, this figure turned out nicely, but because the budget is tighter these days and the Freaks called out Mondo for poor product quality control, I hesistated to start this line with the timed Phantasm figure. It'd be so pricey to ship a faulty figure in for replacement and I'm happy with the DC Collectibles release. Only would have bought it for the Andrea Beaumont sculpt, because DCC decided not to include the alternate headsculpt they would have packed in with their two-pack in 2016.

Off-topic, but did you draw your own avatar image, batsheva? If so, do you have a link to your portfolio?

Back on topic, this figure turned out nicely, but because the budget is tighter these days and the Freaks called out Mondo for poor product quality control, I hesistated to start this line with the timed Phantasm figure. It'd be so pricey to ship a faulty figure in for replacement and I'm happy with the DC Collectibles release. Only would have bought it for the Andrea Beaumont sculpt, because DCC decided not to include the alternate headsculpt they would have packed in with their two-pack in 2016.
Heya!
No, it's a beautiful artwork by a wonderful artist, Tran Nguyen.
You can google her name, there's plenty of her artwork online.
I draw too, but my style is a bit different from Tran's. :)

Got her in today. Among their best releases next to the TAS Joker release. Great sculpt top to bottom and all the stuff included is really well done.

Will need to take some photos and mess around with everything included later but quick out of the box shot:

1fgXvyg.jpg

I was thinking of jumping in this line even at those high prices, because latest releases look amazing, however I think they did collectors dirty with Harley.
You miss a one week sale and you have to see other people with two hyenas(understandable as an exclusive) + three heads and probably the best one among those three. I understand the hyenas and the unmasked as an exclusive but more of that is just pushing it. So much that I don't even think the normal in this case is worth it.

Joker, Mr Freeze, Phantasm and Catwoman standard releases have good value despite missing the exclusive parts, Harley doesn't IMO. You feel like you are getting an uncomplete figure for 200 bucks.

Does anyone knows the strategy behind?

Pd: And what about the ManBat deal. Do they even care about selling stuff? Or they just love to see their figures with exorbitant prices on eBay?

I was thinking of jumping in this line even at those high prices, because latest releases look amazing, however I think they did collectors dirty with Harley.
You miss a one week sale and you have to see other people with two hyenas(understandable as an exclusive) + three heads and probably the best one among those three. I understand the hyenas and the unmasked as an exclusive but more of that is just pushing it. So much that I don't even think the normal in this case is worth it.

Joker, Mr Freeze, Phantasm and Catwoman standard releases have good value despite missing the exclusive parts, Harley doesn't IMO. You feel like you are getting an uncomplete figure for 200 bucks.

Pd: And what about the ManBat deal. Do they even care about selling stuff? Or they just love to see their figures with exorbitant prices on eBay?
The strategy is I think, Mondo's tryin to say "never miss the timed edition pre order!"

I almost grabbed this Harley I love the exclusive just bad timing and I missed it lol. I don’t have any others from mondo Batman line except for man-bat inbound.

I agree, the standard seems really light compared to the timed-release version.

I agree, the standard seems really light compared to the timed-release version.
I agree they really stacked the Timed this time around. That's why I went for it no question. Despite the fact I wasn't even hard-core collecting this line. Just too good to pass on this one.

Confirmation on the bottom that they're already working on more villians as well. Hope we see Two-Face.

fTFHi4P.png

Poison Ivy please! 🙏

Robin and BatGirl would be nice on the good guy side. On the less likely front, Alfred and Commissioner Gordon to fill out the roster.

Gray Ghost as a Con Exclusive - one can dream.

Back