1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onesixth kit posted mine yesterday :)

Anyone have any pics to share other than the boxes? ;)
I was hoping to get them in separate boxes as I planned to sell the mask as I now have cultking ah well :lol

18301917_1391222500916314_1969035243488208576_n.jpg

I sent them a message. They replied by saying they are expecting the deluxe set in there warehouse soon and I would be notified when the remaining ballence is due. Not much else

This arrived from Kit this morning! Only complaint is the shirt on the actually mask has a brown mark but they are sending a replacement! The paint seems to be a bit better on this version.

As for Stanley Ipkiss he's pretty good! The paint is really nice and so is the sculpt!

IMG_3253.JPG
IMG_3256.JPGIMG_3256.JPG
IMG_3257.JPG
IMG_3258.JPG
IMG_3259.JPG

They sculpted Jimmy Carr instead of Jim Carrey. Come to think of it, looke more like Roger Federer.

This arrived from Kit this morning! Only complaint is the shirt on the actually mask has a brown mark but they are sending a replacement! The paint seems to be a bit better on this version.

As for Stanley Ipkiss he's pretty good! The paint is really nice and so is the sculpt!

great shots man! def a figure worth picking up!! i love mine! so many pose options... but i always end up going back to the money shot i posted above! lol

I hope to receive mine soon to see it in person...but I think that I make a custom head for this figure...

Back