1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even mine ipkiss is back to asmus becouse of fabric problem...I hope arrive new one early...

What comes in the Ipkiss box? No stand right? There's a circle in the corner of the box, nothing's meant to be in there right? Cheers.

What comes in the Ipkiss box? No stand right? There's a circle in the corner of the box, nothing's meant to be in there right? Cheers.

It's just ipkiss. No accessories, stand, it anything like that. But for 60 bucks I wasn't expecting anything.

What issue did it have?

It had paint app problems. It had run out around the mouth which looked like a moustache and the nose had a big chip in it. The teeth were also covered with brown/black smudges.

Their customer service is on point I must say. I had responses in the next 2 days and a solution in 4 days. Just awaiting for the new headsculpt to arrive and I'll have to send my original one back to them. :hi5:

It had paint app problems. It had run out around the mouth which looked like a moustache and the nose had a big chip in it. The teeth were also covered with brown/black smudges.

Their customer service is on point I must say. I had responses in the next 2 days and a solution in 4 days. Just awaiting for the new headsculpt to arrive and I'll have to send my original one back to them. :hi5:

Wow! Mine had none of that. Glad Asmus is being good about sending replacements.

I really wanted the sculpt to look the way it looks on the box, but it doesn't. But for $60 shipped, I can't really be too disappointed with what I got. I was thinking of getting the Mask if the Ipkiss figure was good, but it's not exactly what I wanted, so I'm going to pass on the Mask figure.

KssrjEB.jpg

2BC9ufN.jpg

Yeah, the sculpt looks ok to me as well, but it's a shame it didn't quite match the proto so well.

Yeah, the price saves it. $60 is close to the shipping cost alone, if I were buying something from the US. So $60 total for a shipped figure is mint to me.

Ipkiss finally arrived with custom fees. Still, for the price, im happy with him. He looks a little better in hand. Here is my setup with and without flash.

20170607_210534-1.jpg
20170607_210541-1.jpg

I just noticed the high shipping rates from Europe to Taiwan. Yikes :horror

I've seen prices from 18 EUR -85 EUR, this headsculpt replacement will cost me a lot of money...
I'll have to stop by the post office next week to make sure how much it'll really cost. Although showing that 'Mask' headsculpt to the clerk will make me uncomfortable. :monkey3
Everything for my dream licensed figure I guess...

These are unofficial aren't they? The Mask logo is totally wrong. Also, it says "Mask" instead of "The Mask". Unless you're being facetious and I missed it.

Yep... But then again I think this is the closest we are going to get for having something 1/6 scale from the movie.

Got the headsculpt and it has a superiour paint-job in every way. The teeth are whiter and don't have smudges nog gap in the nose and the paint hasn't run out.
Now to ship the first sculpt back to their factory. So for only +-18 EUR the problem has been solved. :clap

IMG_2859.jpg
IMG_2871.jpg

The previous one had several issues. The moustache was the worst. (I know some might think I overreacht but idc. :lol) Sending this one back will only cost me 18 EUR so.The Mask Asmus Toys Headsculpt paint issues.jpg

Back