1/6 1/6 Anakin custom by Vensei _ Star Wars: Episode III version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else get a strange PM?...

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is audrhkskim, I am the auditor and head of 1/6 collectible figures here in Nigeria. I wish to inform you of the boasting of my collection with the introduction of my Anakin custom figure by Vensei. It's Worldwide Limited 18, Handmade. I had to pay a decent amount. because it was hard to get. I therefore took the courage to look for reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction.

The owner of this best of anakin figure was captured by anti-Gadafi forces later killed alongside his father. I am therefore seeking for a reliable person that will play the human role as the next of kin to fund this figure in the amount of $22,000.00 (Twenty two thousand American dollars).

Please respond immediately via private message. What do you say?

Please be informed that confidentiality of this transaction is of utmost importance.

Yours Truly,

Mr. audrhkskim

That's nothing, i just sent a Nigerian Prince all of my life savings. But get this, he will release millions into my bank account tomorrow.

I feel so important right now, i can't type.

Anyone else get a strange PM?...

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is audrhkskim, I am the auditor and head of 1/6 collectible figures here in Nigeria. I wish to inform you of the boasting of my collection with the introduction of my Anakin custom figure by Vensei. It's Worldwide Limited 18, Handmade. I had to pay a decent amount. because it was hard to get. I therefore took the courage to look for reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction.

The owner of this best of anakin figure was captured by anti-Gadafi forces later killed alongside his father. I am therefore seeking for a reliable person that will play the human role as the next of kin to fund this figure in the amount of $22,000.00 (Twenty two thousand American dollars).

Please respond immediately via private message. What do you say?

Please be informed that confidentiality of this transaction is of utmost importance.

Yours Truly,

Mr. audrhkskim

:lol

Well done.

For the curious: https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=cr&ei=sUdgV4v5B6TOjwTFhoY4#q=Vancei+anakin

The figure is now 10 years old. 20 were made by "Vancei" - the OP is so eager to spend $22k he can't even get the artist's name right FFS.

The thread from 2007 in this very forum, which comes up as the first Google result: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ne-korean-custom-vancei-anakin-skywalker.html

First post says the figure sold for $500 originally.

An interesting POV posted to OSW in 2006: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...bout-koreans-custom-anakin-sky-skywalker.html

No Nigerian in the history of Nigeria has ever been in possession of $22 000 !!!! Fake !!!

i'll take 2, how can you guys pass this chance up

giphy.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

why its impossible someone make a offer for only headsculpt ? even when the clothing and other part of the figure are not from the Original piece ? im sure we can see all types of offer around here.
maybe you are just one more trying to be funny and have no idea about the value of this figure. even someone paying over 20K and what is the problem here ? if you have cash my friend you do what you want with your cash =)

No, no, you misunderstood me! I meant I was interested in how a magnetic plate could move the eyes. I've no opinion on how you spend your money.

not at all no worries , taste is like that ,but you dont think that someone disrespecting other guy for the fact he dont speak very good English and he is Asian is not a bit to much ? like a kid with 10 years old will do. but its ok thats the world we live.

Oh Christ, I seem to have done nothing but offend you without meaning to! I didn't know Chinglish was an offensive term, but I'm sorry that I used it if it has upset you.

Oh Christ, I seem to have done nothing but offend you without meaning to! I didn't know Chinglish was an offensive term, but I'm sorry that I used it if it has upset you.

not me man , im not Asian. but anyway its all good !i have no issues , and about the magnetic eyes is hard to explain but somehow the original figure has it and its very cool. you point the plate towards his eyes and if you move to the left the eyes move to the right and other way around.

Just read through to the end. Oh... my.... God. I don't think I have ever literally rolled about on the floor with laughter.

One day I want to be a country's 'auditor and head of 1/6 figures'.

not me man , im not Asian. but anyway its all good !i have no issues , and about the magnetic eyes is hard to explain but somehow the original figure has it and its very cool. you point the plate towards his eyes and if you move to the left the eyes move to the right and other way around.

That actually does sound cool, thanks for explaining it.

Colonel Sanders.

Forgot to say, thanks for all that research you did earlier. I just hope Vensei isn't deeply depressed at the moment.

Did we ever find out anything more about that operation this sale is funding? I hope the OP's friend is still in good health.

Back