1/6 1/6 Anakin custom by Vensei _ Star Wars: Episode III version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22,000 for a sixth scale figure(of ANY character) is insane. Like people said, something crazy has to come with it for that crazy a price. Like, If I pay that I want Christensen himself to come by with the fedex guy, IN costume and reenact scenes from the film for me and my kid lol. Even then, I'd feel slightly ripped off.

LOL true , i know its insane man , as i said totally insane agree with you but rare things if you want you have to pay the price =)

I guess that's my point. Who would want to buy it? Especially at that price and for that character? You could commission someone to make you a life sized Anakin wearing the costume that was actually in the movie at that price. I couldn't care less how "rare" it is.

I guess that's my point. Who would want to buy it? Especially at that price and for that character? You could commission someone to make you a life sized Anakin wearing the costume that was actually in the movie at that price. I couldn't care less how "rare" it is.

maybe you are just not that big fan of this work thats all , taste is like that , some people will buy some people not. opinions are always valid but for someone that did this thread and have to read from someone that he will be fluent in "Chinglish" is a bit to much. we all here should not respect others , opinions and decisions here ?

Last edited:
I'm chill. You quoted me and then said something that sounded like that. Thought you saw my questions as disrespectful so I asked.

not at all no worries , taste is like that ,but you dont think that someone disrespecting other guy for the fact he dont speak very good English and he is Asian is not a bit to much ? like a kid with 10 years old will do. but its ok thats the world we live.

Does the same go for anyone who buys a high end car? An expensive suit? Lavish jewellery? Etc...
If you've got the cash drop it on whatever makes you happy.

Regardless, the OP of this thread is full of ****
Theres a big difference going from a toy... to a car... wouldnt you agree? And if not, then ok... we just have different views... but overall yea your right, spend your own money on whatever you want. Its just silly to me how someone would ever spend that kind of money on a single toy.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Not really. A car gets you from A to B. I mentioned a top end, expensive, car. Does exactly the same as a cheaper version but it's ones personal decision to spend more than they have to.
Whether that be for comfort, speed or just to look good it's unneeded extra expense that they decided was worth it to them.

You mentioned people wasting money while others can't afford to eat.
Every single person who participated on this forum and buys 'toys' at any cost could be accused of wasting money.
Anyone who drinks alcohol, smokes, buys more than the basics regarding food, clothes is doing wrong by your evaluation.

Just sayin' :)

Not really. A car gets you from A to B. I mentioned a top end, expensive, car. Does exactly the same as a cheaper version but it's ones personal decision to spend more than they have to.
Whether that be for comfort, speed or just to look good it's unneeded extra expense that they decided was worth it to them.

You mentioned people wasting money while others can't afford to eat.
Every single person who participated on this forum and buys 'toys' at any cost could be accused of wasting money.
Anyone who drinks alcohol, smokes, buys more than the basics regarding food, clothes is doing wrong by your evaluation.

Just sayin' :)
Ok dude, like I said... YOUR RIGHT... people can do whatever they want with there money... im terribly sorry for having an opinion and stating it. I personally think its suck to spend that money on a toy. Wrong or right is subjective. .. if your trying to prove the way I feel is wrong then go ahead... why the hell are you trying to continue on how you disagree with my statement ? I get it... you disagree. .. your right , im wrong... happy? Probably not... so ill wait for you to point out another thing I said that you dont agree with, but im done here. Said what I had to say and it seems like every other person feels similar to my point, that its freaking rediculous to spend that much money on a toy... and ill say it again.. you are correct people are entitled to spend there trust funds or hard earned money on whatever they please but th as t wont change the tjat I feel its a bit silly to spend 22k on a toy.. if you disagree then thats cool too. I really dont care

Anyone else get a strange PM?...

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is audrhkskim, I am the auditor and head of 1/6 collectible figures here in Nigeria. I wish to inform you of the boasting of my collection with the introduction of my Anakin custom figure by Vensei. It's Worldwide Limited 18, Handmade. I had to pay a decent amount. because it was hard to get. I therefore took the courage to look for reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction.

The owner of this best of anakin figure was captured by anti-Gadafi forces later killed alongside his father. I am therefore seeking for a reliable person that will play the human role as the next of kin to fund this figure in the amount of $22,000.00 (Twenty two thousand American dollars).

Please respond immediately via private message. What do you say?

Please be informed that confidentiality of this transaction is of utmost importance.

Yours Truly,

Mr. audrhkskim

BEST THREAD in forever! :clap

I've been cracking up for the last 10 pages. The best of Asia, the Middle East and Africa all rolled up into one fantastic "pitch". I hope someone closes this transaction, confidentially of course. And the home-made "Scam-glish" is perfect. Almost. It's actually too perfect.

I therefore took the courage to look for reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction.

And since when are there so many reliable and honest persons around here?

Ok dude, like I said... YOUR RIGHT... people can do whatever they want with there money... im terribly sorry for having an opinion and stating it. I personally think its suck to spend that money on a toy. Wrong or right is subjective. .. if your trying to prove the way I feel is wrong then go ahead... why the hell are you trying to continue on how you disagree with my statement ? I get it... you disagree. .. your right , im wrong... happy? Probably not... so ill wait for you to point out another thing I said that you dont agree with, but im done here. Said what I had to say and it seems like every other person feels similar to my point, that its freaking rediculous to spend that much money on a toy... and ill say it again.. you are correct people are entitled to spend there trust funds or hard earned money on whatever they please but th as t wont change the tjat I feel its a bit silly to spend 22k on a toy.. if you disagree then thats cool too. I really dont care

i1xoj8.gif

Anyone else get a strange PM?...

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is audrhkskim, I am the auditor and head of 1/6 collectible figures here in Nigeria. I wish to inform you of the boasting of my collection with the introduction of my Anakin custom figure by Vensei. It's Worldwide Limited 18, Handmade. I had to pay a decent amount. because it was hard to get. I therefore took the courage to look for reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction.

The owner of this best of anakin figure was captured by anti-Gadafi forces later killed alongside his father. I am therefore seeking for a reliable person that will play the human role as the next of kin to fund this figure in the amount of $22,000.00 (Twenty two thousand American dollars).

Please respond immediately via private message. What do you say?

Please be informed that confidentiality of this transaction is of utmost importance.

Yours Truly,

Mr. audrhkskim

i got only that he was from Korea hahahha but Nigeria is new for me

If it comes with the spirits of the owner and father that were killed by anti-Gadafi forces i'm in.

Will you take a money order OP?

Back