1/6 1/6 Anakin custom by Vensei _ Star Wars: Episode III version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how many threads there are going to be for this figure, but I guess it's the $22k that has everyone jumping up and down. Look if someone has the money and wants the figure, more power to them. The first time I saw photos of this figure it absolutely blew me away. It was an amazing piece of craftsmanship. I collected Bowen and Sideshow and had zero interest in 1:6 at the time and I set about searching for one. I had the chance to pick one up for either $2,500 or $3k, I can't recall. It may have been more. Of course I thought that was insane. Little did I know it wasn't that crazy in the 1:6 world and I've since paid over $1k for a figure. However even if I could purchase one today for $2k-$3k I doubt I would. Not to take anything away from Vancie, but nowadays there are customizers capable of producing similar quality figures. It would be interesting to see an Anakin by Rainman, Velvet Morning or Iminime. Ideally I'd like to see an official release from Hot Toys, but I don't think they'll be producing any prequel figures for a while. Eventually I would like to have a high quality Anakin in the collection.

I'm an anakin Skywalker fanatic and have been buying either mass products, custom and handmade of him in any scale. Regardless of the pricetag, this Vansei Anakin is the best of the best and still one of best 1:6 figure I ever seen and owned, to knowing this figure was made a decade ago.....back then people didn't understand, now people still doesn't.
Just the magnetic eyes moving system will shock you and yet no one can make that until today.
Nexus thanks for your fair comment but most here just commenting negatively because they don't understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most are commenting negatively because multiple BS threads were started for no apparent reason. At least no reason anyone can deduce. Not me though. My negative comments are centered around the insanity that someone has to exhibit to own a high end figure of one of the worst portrayed characters in three of the worst movies to have ever been made.

Nope, vancei can't be found anymore.

I saw from the links to his blog form one of the several threads, and there are posts from 2016, so he's still around.

But yeah, I'm at a loss what the OP is trying to convey. If he's trying to recast a custom head and sell it l, then it's against the forum rules. Plus he'd need to apply for premium membership before offering any commerce.

No one's selling anything for $22k and no one paid $22k for anything - that's a load of BS. The OP is a re-caster and is copying all the Vancei parts and selling knock-off figures.

Why are these threads still here?

It's rather simple. Delete the 4 threads and perma-ban the OP. Done.

No one's selling anything for $22k and no one paid $22k for anything - that's a load of BS. The OP is a re-caster and is copying all the Vancei parts and selling knock-off figures.

Why are these threads still here?

It's rather simple. Delete the 4 threads and perma-ban the OP. Done.

I hate this recaster but there are really people making that kind of offer.

Where is he selling them though?

Here for starters - which is why this needs to be cut off. It should have been nipped in the bud after he spammed multiple members with private messages.

I'll concede that it was fun to ridicule the OP and make a mockery of his posts, but on the off chance money is going to be exchanged, the threads are better killed.

Back