1/6 1/6 Anakin custom by Vensei _ Star Wars: Episode III version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd scrounge together and pay $22k to have the prequel trilogy and all memories of it erased from history. I'm confident I'd be able to find other like-minded individuals if it could be made a reality. Time for a Kickstarter.

This thread is about as legit at that "Bridge-Face - rub it in about what you don't have and I do" thread right before TFA.

We don't have a $22k Vader yet, why on earth would someone pay that kind of money for Anivader? That's just crazy talk, I don't care how good it is. The material to make the thing PLUS the hours to sculpt it wouldn't be more than like $6k at about $150/hr IMO. Just don't understand this :dunno:cuckoo:

That's what I don't get. Plenty here have custom head to toe figures and I'm positive they didn't spend 22K on them. Even if you got the top artists in the business to all work on this figure (a custom head, custom paint and custom outfit), there is no way you'd get close to 22K. How much to commission a sculpt? How much for a paintjob? How much for a complete outfit? I would be surprised if the prototypes from Hot Toys themselves cost 22K to develop.

I truly , like every other level headed human here has recognized, could never imagine even in my worst nightmare spending that much money for any figure on this planet.... thats when you gotta put down the toys, admit you have a problem and that youve hit rock bottom and have yourself committed. Cause your truly sick... I mean im getting progressively more upset at the idea that over 12 million humans die a year over starvation just in America alone and someone would even theoretically be ok with spending that on a TOY? !!?? If this is true, then just kill me already if this is the world we live in.... seriously

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Does the same go for anyone who buys a high end car? An expensive suit? Lavish jewellery? Etc...
If you've got the cash drop it on whatever makes you happy.

Regardless, the OP of this thread is full of ****

22K, psssh... I spent 50k on a one of a kind Heath Leadger Joker made from the tears of his fans. It's incredible... but I'm thinking I could share this work with the world and offer casts.

I believe the seller said it was from an independent company called Hawt Toyz?

review_htdkbats_17.jpg

If no one wants to pay 22,000, I'm happy to sell my sideshow Anakin for 2000😉

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

the price is real only if gets the ORIGINAL figure , this on the pictures have from the original figure only the head , the rest if from other artist.
the short arm looks the sideshow gauntlet to be honest. but in case you want to sell this original head hit me up , only buy with the magnetic plate to move his eyes. =)

Sorry, what? I'm interested now (in what you said, not in buying the figure). Never heard of someone doing this before.

Sorry, what? I'm interested now (in what you said, not in buying the figure). Never heard of someone doing this before.

why its impossible someone make a offer for only headsculpt ? even when the clothing and other part of the figure are not from the Original piece ? im sure we can see all types of offer around here.
maybe you are just one more trying to be funny and have no idea about the value of this figure. even someone paying over 20K and what is the problem here ? if you have cash my friend you do what you want with your cash =)

the thing is same than people that collects very rare things , if you want you have to pay the price... its insane but thats the way it is.

22,000 for a sixth scale figure(of ANY character) is insane. Like people said, something crazy has to come with it for that crazy a price. Like, If I pay that I want Christensen himself to come by with the fedex guy, IN costume and reenact scenes from the film for me and my kid lol. Even then, I'd feel slightly ripped off.

Back