1/6 Action Figure Pose Off (Post your pics here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hunky, it's nice to see a fellow Cambridge Soundworks speaker owner! Do you have the Dolby Digital receiver to go along with them? I bought those speakers from Creative Labs back in 2000 and still have not found comparable quality for the price. You may have noticed them in my pics as well. :)

1 more shot of wolvie just for fun..inpsired by nash's maul closeup pic (since i don have maul yet..heehee).can just tell the cam's function's not really up to par..

IMG_3480t.jpg

KamenGuyver said:
MAN ~ I think my 5-year-old 3.2 MP camera should retire now.....

urs and mine, dude..heehee:lol ..but when i have extra money to buuy a new cam i think of the toys i can buy with that cash!!!!!!!!!:maul

seriously though, keep ur cam first man..i really like ur pics..cam quality's one thing..its the guy behind the cam that matters most!!:lol

There are so many figures coming. I don't think I will get a new camera any soon. :lol Figures come first......

congerking said:
HOLY Crap, nice cat...anyway, where did you get that Dalek???

the cat would be Ollie... and such a poser, lol. The Dalek is one of the remote control versions you can get here (UK) for about £40-50. coolest thing ever... and when you're not driving it round the house after the cats pressing the buttons to make it tell the cats "you will obey the Daleks... obey!.. OBEYY!!" :lol it makes a really nice replica just sitting on a shelf

JustinLuck said:
Hunky, it's nice to see a fellow Cambridge Soundworks speaker owner! Do you have the Dolby Digital receiver to go along with them? I bought those speakers from Creative Labs back in 2000 and still have not found comparable quality for the price. You may have noticed them in my pics as well. :)

yeah I've noticed your speakers ;) I just have the 2.1, I never watch films or play games on my PC so i didn't need any more than that... excellent sounding computer speakers though

KamenGuyver said:
There are so many figures coming. I don't think I will get a new camera any soon. :lol Figures come first......

muahaha...same same la!!
who needs a new cam when u got new toys to buy!!its a conspiracy i tell u!!everytime i got enough money to buy tha cam i want my retailer emails me 'hey us (stuff) is here'..hot damn it!!:rotfl

Howie, I was joking with Dave(Vaapad) a few months ago how ironic it is that we can spend $500+ on props with no problem, but buying a new digi cam is like "oh man that cam is too expensive for me right now", when it really only costs like $300 :lol:lol. I guess collectibles really do take priority whether we realize it or not :monkey5

hunky_artist said:
the cat would be Ollie... and such a poser, lol. The Dalek is one of the remote control versions you can get here (UK) for about £40-50. coolest thing ever... and when you're not driving it round the house after the cats pressing the buttons to make it tell the cats "you will obey the Daleks... obey!.. OBEYY!!" :lol it makes a really nice replica just sitting on a shelf

Thanks, will have to try to pick it up...all I would need would be a cybermen and a tardis to go with it, cheers !

some of mine...sorry custom heavy:monkey3
DSCF0002.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0068.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0049.jpg
[/IMG]
01813ef6.jpg
[/IMG]
70defbbe.jpg
[/IMG]
f3cde89f.jpg
[/IMG]
sandtroopers.jpg
[/IMG]
bikerscout2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hurricane... THAT is how sixth scale figures should be displayed. Small individual mini scenes, oblivious that they're stood anywhere near other figures. It makes them so much more realistic, and dramatic for display purposes.

Much MUCH better than just having shelf upon shelf of dozens of figures stood upright next to each other like you so often see. Well done!

Darren

nash said:
Howie, I was joking with Dave(Vaapad) a few months ago how ironic it is that we can spend $500+ on props with no problem, but buying a new digi cam is like "oh man that cam is too expensive for me right now", when it really only costs like $300 :lol:lol. I guess collectibles really do take priority whether we realize it or not :monkey5

heehee dude its the same as buying a cabinet for my figs..OH MAN, THAT SHELF;S REALLLLLY EXP FOR A 100 BUCKS!!OH WAIT I SEE A 12 INCHER THERE GOIN FOR 120 BUCKS..CHEAP!!!I'M AT THE CASHIER MAN..:lol

HEY THOSE STAR WARS SHOTS ARE GREAT!!!good job, hurricane!!cool scenes!!:rotfl

blade-neo1.jpg

blade-neo2.jpg

the reason why I like medicom.... the HUMAN likeness... not blade though... hes the comic ver....

this neo figure is what sold me to medicom... freaken crap it looks amazing... just look at the posture... so realistic.... this along with the snake.... ****ing neo..

pics from my buddy reefer shark. I envy his collection.

snakebeater said:
blade-neo1.jpg

blade-neo2.jpg

the reason why I like medicom.... the HUMAN likeness... not blade though... hes the comic ver....

this neo figure is what sold me to medicom... freaken crap it looks amazing... just look at the posture... so realistic.... this along with the snake.... ****ing neo..

pics from my buddy reefer shark. I envy his collection.

whoa is that ur blade fig, snake??i didn't know u had it...cool figs!!both of them!!:lol

Back