1/6 Action Figure Pose Off (Post your pics here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snakebeater said:
World's Finest
Mepics300.jpg

This pic makes me want to get these two NOW.

But I have to wait till after Jabba.

minivader said:
Some of my very first 1/6 figures. Got them about 5 years ago. the sculpt are still good, sadly they can never stand on their own.

dam those are nice... I stilll want the medicom Spike Spiegel... (movie ver..) and the lupin 2.0... I never had a stylish collection figure before... but the RAH's don't even need stands...

snakebeater said:
dam those are nice... I stilll want the medicom Spike Spiegel... (movie ver..) and the lupin 2.0... I never had a stylish collection figure before... but the RAH's don't even need stands...

Yeah, medicom's stylish collectin is what really got me into the 1/6 world. Though unique in sculpt and design, none of the stylish collection I have can stand due to weak ankles and knees. But oh well, they are not that expensive to get. (the early ones) and they are good looking. I often wondered what kind of improovement medicom made with lupin 2.0. From the pictures its impossible to tell.

carbo-fation said:
Those are some great figures Minivader. I didn't even know that Lupin had been made by medicom? I have to try to get it somehow!:D

I think medicom made something like 20+ figures from the lupin anime. (not comic) They all use what medicom calls "spider body" I guess its just means very very thin body. but all the sculpt and outfit are great. especially zenigata, the outfit on that one is just amazing. I think you can get some early ones fro about $50, but the later ones cost a lot more. (lupin 2.0 and fujiko 2.0) They do come with more accesories, but I am not sure if they made any improvements to the spide body. You know, now that I think of it, the stylish collection is similar to SS's 12" collection, good HS and outfit, but could use a better body. :D

carbo-fation said:
Those are some great figures Minivader. I didn't even know that Lupin had been made by medicom? I have to try to get it somehow!:D

Medicom makes anything of everything... they're FRANCHISE/LICENSE WHORESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! thats why I love em

snakebeater said:
Medicom makes anything of everything... they're FRANCHISE/LICENSE WHORESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! thats why I love em

same here, wish they would take on more license, if only they can do a full range of xmen2 figures. :D (x 3 sucked)

I want my Yuriko to slice up my x3 wolvie!

I don't understand why X3 sucked. I thought it was brilliant. It did everything that comics always do but movies are afraid to touch. It played out like a classic X-Men story. I thought it was superb. Oh well.

let's see, magneto wanted to kill or destroy the mutant cure research center, so he lift the golden gate bridge (which weights about what? 800-1000 tons or more?) and he move it to connect san fran to alcatraz. so that he and the rest of the brotherhood can walk to the island and rain burning cars on the building.....

WHY DOESNT HE JUST DROP THE FREAKING BRIDGE ON THE BUILDING!!!???

minivader said:
let's see, magneto wanted to kill or destroy the mutant cure research center, so he lift the golden gate bridge (which weights about what? 800-1000 tons or more?) and he move it to connect san fran to alcatraz. so that he and the rest of the brotherhood can walk to the island and rain burning cars on the building.....

GAUHAAHAHAHAUUA I LOVED X-3, BUT THIS WAS HILARIOUS! LOL HAHAHA

minivader said:

The primary goal for Magneto was to killed the mutant power sapping mutant kid. Just dropping a bridge onto the building doesn't guarantee killing him. Although I see your point, but we would have missed that great end battle.

Yeah, there are a lot of better reasons why this movie sucked. :cool: Too bad Singer had to do Superman 3 and not X-Men 3 & 4 which would have centered on Scott & Jean.

Sachiel said:
Yeah, there are a lot of better reasons why this movie sucked. :cool: Too bad Singer had to do Superman 3 and not X-Men 3 & 4 which would have centered on Scott & Jean.

Forgive me, but do we really need a film to center on Scott and Jean? Their romance (or lack thereof) is an interesting sidestory, but I don't want a whole film about that. I prefer the bigger issues (and the cooler mutants).

Sorry for the derail.

Customikey said:
Forgive me, but do we really need a film to center on Scott and Jean? Their romance (or lack thereof) is an interesting sidestory, but I don't want a whole film about that. I prefer the bigger issues (and the cooler mutants).
A Dark Phoenix story focusing on Scott and Jean is what I had hoped X3 would be. Sadly, Scott vanishes in mere moments, and Dark Phoenix becomes little more than a subplot. I thought the cure storyline was pretty bland and just an excuse for a bunch of meaningless mutant cameos. Oh well, at least Kelsey Grammar was great as Beast.

my biggest disappointment was colossus. He got pratically no screen time and did nothing cool either. Why bother having juggernaut in the movie if there is not gonna be a match between colossus and juggernaut?

Well, I guess this is so off topic now so I that's all I am gonna add. :D

TheObsoleteMan said:
A Dark Phoenix story focusing on Scott and Jean is what I had hoped X3 would be. Sadly, Scott vanishes in mere moments, and Dark Phoenix becomes little more than a subplot. I thought the cure storyline was pretty bland and just an excuse for a bunch of meaningless mutant cameos. Oh well, at least Kelsey Grammar was great as Beast.

totally agree. i think X3 was my biggest let down in movie history. nothing came together. Scott, a mainstay in the comic from day 1, was killed off in minutes in such an unceremonious way that i and others w/ me weren't even sure he was dead.

Back