1/6 Action Figure Pose Off (Post your pics here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congerking said:
WOW...I really, really, really want that snake. How much is he going for?

got mine for 145 shipped. no pics yet though.. camera is not with me... this is my second one..

edwint... you will ALWAYS when I mean ALWAYS be the best picture taker/ figure poser in my book... I don't care what anyone says... ever since you posted your Takara Batman pics.... I was like DAYUMMMMMMMMM

galactiboy said:
Here are two crappy photos... they are up too high to get a good tripod shot with them and I really didn't want to mess with moving them :monkey3

raha.jpg

rahb.jpg

sorry but you should be bannished from the Kurgans for that crap. :maul

snakebeater said:
edwint... you will ALWAYS when I mean ALWAYS be the best picture taker/ figure poser in my book... I don't care what anyone says... ever since you posted your Takara Batman pics.... I was like DAYUMMMMMMMMM

I agree Ed owns anyone.

anti-hero said:
I don't think mine live up to a lot of the ones ya'll have posted but I figure I'd post some anyway.

cykevshulk.jpg

wolvierun.jpg

wolvieconnor.jpg

wolvieconnor2.jpg

wolviesupes.jpg
These Wolverine pictures really improve my opinion of the figure. I had the opportunity to look at one up close in the box when Sideshow mistakenly sent it to my house. It didn't look all that great in the box with it's head rattling around but I still wanted to keep it. But there's so many other things that I want that it'll have to wait awhile.

rabidwolverine21 said:
yea if i had a camera id be taking snake pics to man, but im flat broke from the toys.

I have a camera, but I just don't have it with me... and yes I am also flat broke from just buying snake... BUT BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm going to get medicom wolverine!!! it just looks so ****ing amazing... hahah I finally opened my eyes seth gecko!! FINALLY SEEING WHAT KIND OF ART IT REALLY IS!!! I did contemplate getting this when medicom announced it.. but I was like meh.... it's wolverine.... figure looks great but I can care less about marvel..... but man this figure is just too amazing to pass up.

snakebeater said:

thanks, dude but don dare claim any title..haha..should go to everyone who even bothers to pick up a cam and shoot their toys and share all these cool pics with everyone online..A BIG KUDOS to u'all..especially for stuff thats not readily availabale to some most of like that BLADE fig or enterbay bruce..those comic version wolvie pics interacting with other figs are wayyy cool man!!especially the stare down with hot toys supes..heehee:lol

galactiboy said:
Hey man, gotta know your roots! You Medi-nutswinger you :lol

as I stated before, YOU own more medicom figures than I do. So stop trying to make yourself look "cool" in front of others :cool:

nash said:
as I stated before, YOU own more medicom figures than I do. So stop trying to make yourself look "cool" in front of others :cool:

I'm not the one changing colors here... I've always been open of my love for all companies that produce 1/6 figures. I also appreciate the relative quality of figures depending on when they were first produced.

Not sure what the issue is :confused: for YOU :D

Back