1/6 Action Figure Pose Off (Post your pics here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medicom RAH Predator and Alien were my first, official 1/6 scale figure when I bought them back in '01 IN TOKYO.

Except, they're admittedly a tad short for 1/6...more like 1/7!

Here are two crappy photos... they are up too high to get a good tripod shot with them and I really didn't want to mess with moving them :monkey3

raha.jpg

rahb.jpg

now this is how you pose a figure!!! hot dammit edwint... I don't even care for wolverine... and you made me want this figure so freaken bad!!!

Pics from my friend edwint.
IMG_3461a.jpg

IMG_3462a.jpg

IMG_3465a.jpg

IMG_3466a.jpg

IMG_3467a.jpg

IMG_3468a.jpg

IMG_3469a.jpg

IMG_3470a.jpg

IMG_3471a.jpg

IMG_3473a.jpg

gee thanks, venny!!:lol ..i couldn't done it w/o the adjustable stand..heehee

edwint, you took some serious good photos. Both poses and photo quality are great !

thanks again guys..=).hmm..i didn't know of this post till i saw snakebeater post up here awhile ago..gd stuff around here!!:rotfl

I don't think mine live up to a lot of the ones ya'll have posted but I figure I'd post some anyway.

aniobi5.jpg

LukeVader01.jpg

animace3.jpg

cykevshulk.jpg

wolvierun.jpg

wolvieconnor.jpg

wolvieconnor2.jpg

batmancape2.jpg

wolviesupes.jpg

snakebeater said:
By the end of the week... I'll have this Snake AGAIN!!! MUHAUHAUHAUAHUH It can't come any slower man...

MGS3Snake4.jpg

WOW...I really, really, really want that snake. How much is he going for?

i got mine for 166 total with shipping, if you find a good time to get one when there is more then one on ebay you can get one for about 150, but when theres not much of a variety of the figure itself ive seen them go as high as 179 or 190.

Back