1/6 Action Figure Pose Off (Post your pics here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sachiel said:
Weren't you gonna get the first version or was that someone else? I'm going to get the Skull Face soon.

well.... I have limited funds right now because of fagget ass winter formal.... and um... this should be good... and I don't want to sell another figure.... COMPROMISE MANNNNNN!!

EVILFACE said:
6.jpg

I love this picture.

:D

Sith Lord 0498 said:

Hey SL, those are great, you are the Grand Pose-Master in my book! Are you getting an ED-209?

And ditto with EF, love it, how did you work that cord?

Last edited:
I really love this figure, it has so much character:

H08small.jpg

H01small.jpg

...just some old pics until I get my new resculpts cast and painted (great thread by the way!)

anakin%20and%20palpatine.jpg

anakin%20obiwan%20and%20palpatine.jpg

anakin%20on%20Tantive%20VI.jpg

anakin%20and%20obiwan.jpg

anakin%20jedi%20council.jpg

pjam said:
Hey SL, those are great, you are the Grand Pose-Master in my book! Are you getting an ED-209?

Well, thank you for the compliment. I'm not sure I've quite earned that kind of title, but it feels good regardless!! :)

And nope...no ED-209 for me. My wife didn't want me to spend so much on one item, and I have to agree with her in hindsight (especially since the toes don't move!!!).

Here are some more pics. They're all old, but I'm hoping to do some more tonight that are just regular pics (no Photoshop).

HPIM2929.jpg

HPIM2930.jpg

Robocop-BattleDamage.jpg

Robocop-DeltaCityBlues.jpg

robocop16.jpg

obiwan_composite07.jpg

obiwan_composite11.jpg

obiwan_composite12.jpg

luke_composite06.jpg

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Well, thank you for the compliment. I'm not sure I've quite earned that kind of title, but it feels good regardless!! :)

And nope...no ED-209 for me. My wife didn't want me to spend so much on one item, and I have to agree with her in hindsight (especially since the toes don't move!!!).

Too bad, look at what you're missing...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12268&page=10

I got mine today and it is truly sick, and I don't care about the articulation because I would have payed double just to have a film-accurate sixth scale prop like this, the fact that it moves AT ALL is a bonus for me and the toe thing for that matter was probably unfeasible anyway.

twistedfreak said:
That is badass, pjam. Thanks for sharing. :rock

Indeed, and many thanks to our new freaks brother reinhardt for taking those impressive pics and what a display room! :D

Who cares if that's old material, SP (although this is the first I've seen them)??!?! Those are AWESOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the skydiving Batman (that is the back of the Takara Batman/Bruce Wayne, yes??)!!!

Back