1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really dig this figure. I feel like this suit is the last "man in a suit" design they've made for the films. They're getting a bit too robot-like now, with too many redundant design elements IMHO.

image.jpeg

My only nit is the lack of a helmet reveal head, which is my favorite for display. Maybe the 1/4 mark 42 will come with one, though I don't know if the colors would be a perfect match.

image.jpeg

I actually think the 42 and 43 helmets are identical. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I fully expect the 42 to come with the reveal helmet and it can be used on either figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 42 seems to sport more of a pale champagne gold, whereas the 43 seems straight up gold. But who knows. And Hot Toys takes a bit of liberties with the colors anyways.

I actually think the 42 and 43 helmets are identical. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I fully expect the 42 to come with the reveal helmet and it can be used on either figure.

This is one time where I hope they take liberties and use the exact same paints.

sure wish I had the extra dough for this but with hulkbuster dropping any time now I'm so broke

I guess the my 1/6 version will have to do for now

I'd like to know this too. It was much easier to do on the mark 6 with the pink panty syndrome

It's just a ball joint the same as any other HT Iron Man figure, except they're much tighter on this. I can't imagine they pop off easily, and it's definitely not something I'd want to attempt. Maybe try give them an email to see if they have any suggestions on technique/force?

It's just a ball joint the same as any other HT Iron Man figure, except they're much tighter on this. I can't imagine they pop off easily, and it's definitely not something I'd want to attempt. Maybe try give them an email to see if they have any suggestions on technique/force?

I'd extend the legs down (via the button on the back), then you just want to pull out to the side (the joint being in the middle). You can put the hip flaps up too so you don't hit them on the way out. Everything is nice and tight on the figure but it should come off with steady force.

I hope I get a new leg as well, the blue lights on the calf of one of mine is broken.

Good lord that's beautiful. Great pictures.

I don't see how people want to poo poo this and spend 3 times as much for that Ecc/cinemaquette/toynami(take your pick) version. The only reason I'm not getting this is because $600 is too much for me to spend on an armor that isn't in my top 3.

thx.... i get it in my hong kong city with regular price sooo happy

Back