1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can push the shoulders back on their ball joint to avoid that. Hold onto the shoulder as you extend it out and it will give you the extra room without scraping against the chest plate. It's simpler than I've made it sound, haha.

Has anyone been able to pose him in this position? I can't seem to get his arms to reach 90 degrees forward.

latest

Hey gorocketcat, I tried to get this pose as close as I could from this image. What do you think?

Hey gorocketcat, I tried to get this pose as close as I could from this image. What do you think?

Your pictures look great. After you take a pic, are you running through LR? I'm looking forward to getting this figure and taking some pics myself.

:hi5:

Got up for work this morning at 5am & came downstairs in the dark to find the arc reactor on & lit up. Took the back cover off & the switch was in the center so it was definitely off, ended up having to take the batteries out in the end.

I don't recall Iron Man being in Toy Story or Child's Play. :horror If I come down tomorrow & it's in a different pose, then I'll start to worry. Lol

Got up for work this morning at 5am & came downstairs in the dark to find the arc reactor on & lit up. Took the back cover off & the switch was in the center so it was definitely off, ended up having to take the batteries out in the end.

I don't recall Iron Man being in Toy Story or Child's Play. :horror If I come down tomorrow & it's in a different pose, then I'll start to worry. Lol

I had that with the chest light as well well as one of the arms. I did the same, just removed the batteries.

Your pictures look great. After you take a pic, are you running through LR? I'm looking forward to getting this figure and taking some pics myself.

:hi5:

Thanks! I shoot in Raw and then convert them in LR. Looking forward to see more photos from everyone! :)

Maybe he came off the same assembly line that all the figures in the movie Small Soldiers did. You may have that chip in yours. :horror

i never bothered figuring out how to insert the batteries. It's cools that he light ups, but seems like it's far too much work.

Yeah, even if you only do it once for a few minutes, it's definitely worth it. This thing has lights just about everywhere, and it looks fantastic all lit up with the flaps open.

Back